to everyone who told me not to play chaplin!!!!!!!

Started by EAGLE4LIFE, July 10, 2010, 07:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EAGLE4LIFE

if that decision costs me the match then may all your dt's cop multiple donuts and late withdrawls  :)

NADO95

Mate, if you have Chaplin in your team, you probably deserve to lose

Justin Bieber

Lol. Out for a little revenge :P. Thats why I usually go on gut instinct so I have nobody else to blame ;D.

Chaplin is alright. A KPP but usually pulls out a good 70 or so (form slump recently due to a niggle).

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: NADO95 on July 10, 2010, 08:24:48 PM
Mate, if you have Chaplin in your team, you probably deserve to lose
well i picked him up after he got thaqt 130 and thought it would be a breakout year but that didn't turn out well but its ok now because webberley is doing well ;D

Flame

I told you to play him!! Look back on the thread!!

EAGLE4LIFE

McRooster

Close game if you lose by 9 pts :P

It won't be this decision that loses/wins it for you, it'll be how you played the rest of the game - very much like umpiring decisions not going your teams way on the ground, doesn't really affect the game as a whole.
However it does evoke passion and sometimes harsh words.
My advice was based on Chaplins current form - 5 out his last 7 games he hasn't scored above 60, + a week on the sidelines, warrants the question why was he there to choose from anyways after such a bad run?
That's the beauty of this forum, you can take the advice or leave it. We are here to help but it is your choice ultimately!

Stay premium ;)

benjy251090

i had a similar thing a few months ago and was deciding between hayes at 495K and Cross at 515K, the poll said hayes but i wen with cross, who's scored better, cross has :) but it is always good to get opinions

SC that is

EAGLE4LIFE

i have won anyway because the person i was versing  doesn't have backup for goddard  :D i am one of the not many high scoring fantasy coaches who doesn't have him.

plugz19

browny_wce

Quote from: plugz19 on July 11, 2010, 07:38:40 PM
DUSTIN MARTIN IS A FREAK
really wish i didnt trade martin for JKT to avoid a one week donut
martin has been a star and i miss him!

NADO95

yes. finally finding the form that his pre-season promised