Waters

Started by NADO95, July 10, 2010, 07:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NADO95

What the deal with Waters' injury. Any idea on how bad it is or if he'll miss weeks. Anything would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

sledgey7

just looked like a tweak. took him off for precautionary i'd say. he was killing it today as well

NADO95

THat's a relief. Really don;t need an injury at the moment

Davoo

probably like grimes. probs miss 1-3 weeks i think

hardnut

seemed a lot like Grimes (who I also have  :() but Waters is tougher than old boots and Eagles struggled without him so maybe 1-2 weeks. If they can get him on the field they will I reckon.

Plastic Boy

afl.com.au says it was a corked hammy and he should be ok to take on essendon next week.

hardnut

sweeeeet! Hope your right. He didn't look happy on the bench which had me worried but maybe just saw another game slipping away.
May save me a trade as I'd run out of back cover. :)

jvalles

flower yeah, I thought I was going to have to burn another trade!  He could still miss I reckon the way the Eagles season is going. :(

numberwang

he better not. i need him back to his 115 a game best

NADO95

Quote from: numberwang on July 11, 2010, 11:47:31 PM
he better not. i need him back to his 115 a game best

Me too. He was carrying my team :)

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: hardnut on July 10, 2010, 11:51:10 PM
seemed a lot like Grimes (who I also have  :() but Waters is tougher than old boots and Eagles struggled without him so maybe 1-2 weeks. If they can get him on the field they will I reckon.
agreed with the fact that he's a lot tougher than grimes he is always in and under the packs hopefully he won't be out too long