Started by wish for hope, July 10, 2010, 11:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wish for hope

2 players - swan and didak

356 with swan as captain

LF

only had didak and shaw last night 188

Maca24

just pendles, didak and shaw for me. 312 i think...

Justin Bieber

1133 from 11 played :-\. Goddard Donut not helping. Nason and Enright's scores ain't doing anything for the cause.

I have Henderson's score as an emergency. Sylvia and Higgins both up forward could mean they are a late withdrawal.... Know I shouldn't but his score is too good to refuse ;D.

Prospector_1

1580/16, Captain played. Effectively 1580/17 as McMahon is out, without further cover.
Gilbee, Simpson, Judd, HMac and ROK to come.

supercoachheroes

terrible terrible week, 1380/15 captain played, still got grimes donut to come, no cover for goddardor grimes..
also i had gaj captain

BratPack

1114/13. Late Withdrawls have given me enough donuts to open 3 krispy kreme franchises  :'(

wish for hope

1593 16 plus captain
Higgins
Hall
ROK
Trengrove
Stanton
McIntosh

Not to many good scorers there

Fletch74

1717 - 16 played inc Captain. Pretty happy as it included Roberton (29)

CrowsFan

1623 from 17  >:( including enrights 38 and ballantynes 24
positives and negatives from goddard out. positive being henderson was my emergency (136)  ;D negative being goddard was captain and VC was GAJ  :(
ballantyne looks like i will be replacing him with roo in a few weeks  :)

tony73

1835 pts from 17 GAJ (C) >:( very happy with Hendo as EMG, by the looks of it Im fairing OK compared to whats going around, Im leading strong in all 7 of my leagues.

ROK, Goodes, Hall, Gia, Hargrave to come, no confidence in them ATM so who knows what I will finish with ???

LF

1759/captain joey still have harbrow boyd cross simpson gia to play.got hendersons lovely score for goddard.copping a forward dount with fyfe and jb out.

Samm79

2010 with Hargraves and Judd to come. GAJ Captain >:( Goddard late withdrawal  >:( Nason being his replacement >:( Goodes ;D Tadhg  ;D Rockliff   ;D

Prospector_1

2001, a McMahon Space OhHisKnee  Cry

BratPack

2060. I now have enough donuts to open 5 Krispy Kreme Franchises. But Robbie Tarrant's emergency showing pushes the Pack to league victory.