What to do with Mitchell?

Started by daniel lucanus, July 09, 2010, 11:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What to do?

Trade Mitchell
Get bench cover
Cop the 0 for 2 weeks

daniel lucanus

With Mitchell out for atleast another week and no midfield bench cover (Gysberts and Shuey), I'm not quite sure what to do with him. I have 5 trades left (2 this week) + 3k in the bank and I still have to get rid of Barlow :-\.

Should I downgrade Shuey/Gysberts to a rookie mid to cover Mitchell for 2 weeks, or should I simply trade Mitchell out?

Please comment and vote in the poll.

Fletch74

What Poll?? I'd do the first option as Mitchell can come back for the finals and serve you well

Master Q

Don't trade him, only has about 1-2 weeks.

ossie85

I'd keep onto Mitchell (in fact I am). The guy has been playing well recently

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on July 09, 2010, 12:07:12 PM

I'd keep onto Mitchell (in fact I am). The guy has been playing well recently
+1

daniel lucanus

Then if I do keep him I'm copping a 0,
so should I downgrade Shuey/Gysberts to a rookie mid?
And if so, who?

ossie85

Malthouse might give Blair an oppurtunity but unsure really, not much going round TBH.

Gysberts is likely to play again I'd think, so it'd be Shuey if anyone.

daniel lucanus

Yeah probably Shuey down to Blair
That would give me enough cash to go Barlow to Montagna

plugz19

is it worth using one of your five trades just to get an extra 50-60 just by getting bench cover?
dont you think this trade will be better used come finals time in case of injury or for an upgrade?
if you are defs gonna make finals (or playing weak opponents the next 2 weeks) i would take the donuts, but if you are 7-10 and playing teams in a similar position to you i would probably trade mitchell for judd or someone like that as juddys price is amazingly low compared to his ave (391k, 106 ave)

bundyboy

unless you MUST win - live with the donut and save the trades..

chrisuzz

Gysberts is currently injured should be back next week