I am a ABLETT hater! :D

Started by dcmagadia21, July 09, 2010, 10:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

I don't know why but whenever I get Ablett in my team he either gets injured or gets rested. I put him in my team in the middle of last season then he gets injured and gets rested. So we DTers obviously gonna do the Barlow trade. But in my case, I wouldn't put Ablett for him because like I said "I am a ABLETT hater". And a team doesn't need Ablett to get high scores every week. Your team need players that get consistent good scores, good captain choices, guaranteed to play every game and doesn't get rested during the year (General Soreness..........sheesh). This season, I am ranked #4 of 200 students in my school and #1 in 2 of my leagues. That really shows that a team doesn't need GAJ to score big. So, I am gonna get Boyd for Barlow because I know that he will play every game until the end of the year and will get consistent high scores. And he is unique as well (only 8% of people get him). This trade would benefit me leading up to finals because I know that Boyd isn't gonna get rested and his Bulldogs are striving for a top 4 spot so the best lineup is needed every round.  :)

ossie85

Just traded Barlow for Ablett. Feeling good.

DG

woozie10

Never had Ablett in my team. Never, ever, will.

dcmagadia21

superstar

watch boyds percentage climb come friday 7pm, he will be the most picked up replacement for barlow..will play every game from here on in. ablett may be rested, depends on chappy and who they have in the remaining rounds and there ladder position. if collingwood keep on winning st.k. and geel will fight for top spot so they dont haveto play them first round of finals

ossie85

If Collingwood keep on winning, Collingwood will finish first.

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: woozie10 on July 09, 2010, 11:05:37 AM
either have I just think he's overrated got judd instead also to pick up money

woozie10

Quote from: ossie85 on July 09, 2010, 11:15:12 AM

If Collingwood keep on winning, Collingwood will finish first.

And Collingwood will keep winning... So Collingwood will finish first :)

wooly

Don't hate him, but he is overrated (non-DT wise).

DT gun though, there is no denying that.

ChazzM

I feel sorry for the teams who had him as SC captain when he scored 157 145 171 203 138 154......poor coaches

woozie10

Haha actually I must admit, I always have him in SC... but never dreamteam :)

plugz19

dont know why everyone is hating on GAJ
apparently he is in a 'form slump' and still ripping out 110+ scores
but dont get ablett and all us coaches will have an advantage over you

bundyboy

gee it's tough to please this crowd....

only averaging 124ish and still scoring consistenty over 100 even whilst having a 'slump'....

it's all about the points, and he has a super record and most upside of any player right now.  Given his price drop back to the pack - I think his is a great pickup....

that said - nothing wrong with boyd either...and yes, he will lose his 'unique' status pretty quickly....

don't hate him - just love his scores this year....he won't be getting them next year at GC!

HillHero13

Quote from: ossie85 on July 09, 2010, 10:58:57 AM

Just traded Barlow for Ablett. Feeling good.

hahaha well i had both...