Josh Kennedy?

Started by Master Q, July 09, 2010, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

What do people think of him? I'm planning to do -

Barlow -----> NDS
Fyfe ------> JJ

That will complete my team.

But is JJ the right option? I need someone under 300k, if you have any recommendations please give me 2-3 in order just in case I've done the maths wrong.

Thoughts?

Plastic Boy

I'd be leaning towards Ballantyne, with Barlow out he'll play a bigger role swinging through the midfield at times. 

Last week he played through the midfield at times and was important in some clearances.

Not a lot of decent players under 300k, JJ would be ok but he's a KPP and I'd be hesitant in bringing him in hoping he kicks a bag each week.

reesbr

ossie85

Perhaps the Porpoise if you wanna take a risk

woozie10

I think that Kennedy can have a good game here and there but can also have a real low game.
If you can afford to cop the donut for the probably one game max that Nat will be out for, I'd do that.
But otherwise I think these are all better options:
Brennan (if you can just afford him)
LeCras (Shown his potential last year and is due to come into form)
Porplezia (Was running through the midfield last week and with crows coming into form, will start racking up more points)
Tippet (Showed last week what he can do, seems to have found form and confidence, especially with the Crows winning.)
Dangerfield (Crows coming into form, looked good last week)

Master Q

Completely forgot about Tipett.

At the moment it's between JJ and Tip, JJ is the safe option though.

woozie10

If you're comparing those two, remember Adelaide are one of the more in form teams in the competition, whilst WCE are on the other end of the scale...

Master Q

True, but It's tippett?

roo boys!

I think you should take the risk on Tippet. It should pay off with the form he is in.

woozie10

He's playing he Eagles this week so you should be able to get one decent score out of the last 8 or so weeks at least :)

Plastic Boy

Tippett is very risky, sure he kicked 6 against the Bombers, but which Key forward doesnt kick a bag against the bombers.

Buddy made the bombers defence look like a joke only a couple of weeks ago. Essendon are really down on confidence and form, so dont get too excited with Tippett.  He should go well against WCE this week, but do some research and look at match ups for the rest of the season.

Master Q

Tipett is cheaper aswell...

wooly

Quote from: Master Q on July 09, 2010, 10:03:50 AM
What do people think of him? I'm planning to do -

Barlow -----> NDS
Fyfe ------> JJ

That will complete my team.

But is JJ the right option? I need someone under 300k, if you have any recommendations please give me 2-3 in order just in case I've done the maths wrong.

Thoughts?

Can't afford Sylvia? At 324K he's pretty cheap.

I'm not really a fan of Nick Dal DT wise. If you can't afford Sylvia/ Nick Dal, I'd go Simpson, Cross, or Judd so you can pick up Sylvia.

If you're not keen on doing that however I'd go with JJ over Tippett, but it's a tough call.

Master Q

Nope can't pick up Slyvia atm, but Judd is very cheap at 391k.

How about this:

Barlow ---> Judd
Fyfe ---> Slyvia

Thoughts?

woozie10

I'd go Goodes or Higgins over Sylvia.
But if i was in your situation, I'd do:
Barlow to NDS
Fyfe to LeCras