yes
11 (42.3%)
no
13 (50%)
other
2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Stirling

Should i trade web to strjk even tho web has be of 20 or should i wait till next week and downgrade to osmeone else??

Cruiseon

Webberly is playing, why would you trade?

Have you even seen the teams?

McRooster

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 08, 2010, 06:13:19 PM

Webberly is playing, why would you trade?

Have you even seen the teams?
x2 Just beat me to it ;)

Who is your other tradeable back?

Slap

Yes Webbers is playing, but he has been struggling to get a gig in the young richmond side.  Strijk is the future for WCE, and the player development is the newfound focus of John Worsfold.  I'd imagine him to be secure prospect.  Much more than Webberley anyway.  Plus you pocket 100k.  Once Strijk finds his feet, hopefully his scoring potential increases aswell.  I think you can tell I am doing this trade this weekend.  But that being said, My team is pretty complete and Strijk wouldbe bench cover and I have a handful of trades spare.  If I was really low on trades I'd have to reconsider.

Stirling

because strjk is a gd option and dont wont to msis out???

Paddy13

yeah thats a toughie stirling!

how many trades do u have left?
if you have more than 6, do it!!

Slap

Towards this end of season, unless I had 15 trades, I am not concerned about cash cows..  I am more concerned about putting on the finishing touches on my team using the least possible amount of trades.  I'd consider Strijk better bench cover than Webberley going forward and Perhaps will give you better security in the backline.   So that's my reason to downgrade. Better security and the extra 100k you gain from the trade, which I plan on sitting on, in case an injury should occur in my team in the next few rounds/final upgrades to chance it at the end.

browny_wce

yeh im down to 4 trades n yet to get rid of barlow (to boyd i recon)
wanna get on strijk to make 100k on the trade from webbs (my other back benchie is roberton-whos playing good footy! 93 last week)
but thatll leave me with 2 trades, albeit 160k from the trade
and solid, secure back cover (webbs in and out, relies on cousins)
the last 2 trades culd be used to finalise my forward line and/or trade mitchell or stanton to someone more in form

if i had more trades id be pulling the trigger on webbs now, but just too hard to decide now....
i blame u rhys palmer!!!  >:( >:( >:(

valkorum

I wouldnt trade Webbs to Strijk this round.  Webbs is playing and only has a BE of 21

Wait till he gets dropped again (unless you really think Strijk is gonna play every game from here till the end of the season)

Slap

I personally do.  Or at least a majority of the remainder.  I think the 100k gain, proposed job security, and the monetary increase of strijk the next few weeks is worth the trade.

Even if webbers has a BE of 21, Strijk's BE of -65 will line him up for a 30-40k increase.  More than what Webberley should increase by.

valkorum

Quote from: Slap on July 08, 2010, 07:31:43 PM
I personally do.  Or at least a majority of the remainder.  I think the 100k gain, proposed job security, and the monetary increase of strijk the next few weeks is worth the trade.

Even if webbers has a BE of 21, Strijk's BE of -65 will line him up for a 30-40k increase.  More than what Webberley should increase by.

Where is prospector when you need him - I got someone to think about their decision. 

If you think Strijk's job security will be there for the rest of the season then the trade does make sense.

elephants

yeah i cant see strijk losing his spot but webberly in my opinion has the scoring potential

LF

also isn`t strijk on the bubble this week.so if you want him this week is it.

bundyboy

Browyny - no way I would be doing this trade if you only have 4 trades left - pre barlow...

you will need the trades much more in the next 6 weeks than you will need the $100k...!!!

if you have plenty of trades left - no problem, go and do it as I agree with stryk having overall better JS than Webberly...

deekay

i made the trade.

webs - strijk... pocket the $100k

i still got 6 trades left, next week will be hurn to Scotland.

then saving trades until something pops up in the forward line and i pick a ruckman to upgrade nic nat 2.