Second Last Trade!! Boyd or Hayes???

Started by marius_s14, July 08, 2010, 05:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PLZ help!

L.Hayes
M.Boyd

marius_s14

hi guys ive come down to 2 guys i would swap for barlow. Hayes or Boyd.

My team currently:

Backs: Goddard, Hodge, Scotland, Enright, Duffield, Malceski, Waters (webberly, heath)

Mids: Swann, Montagna, Ablett, Bartel, Barlow, Ball, (JKT, Gysberts)

Ruck: Sandilands, Cox, (warnock, roughead)

Forwards: Chapman, O'keefe, Didak, Betts, Pods, Brown, Higgins, (fyfe, hughes)

Was doing some reaserch and seems even though boyd has a higher average atm, hayes averages better in the games to come and is a tad cheaper. Also i have 2 trades left :( and $120K. Im in the top 3K teams (my best so far in 3yrs of DT) im looking at using my last trade on riewoldt if he comes good in the next few weeks, unless i have another injury. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Flame

Boyd and save what trades you have left!!

Windigo

WTF is with people saying "oooo don't use all your trades", and "wow his to trigger happy"

It seems that now they've got no trades, and with all their whinging about 'saving' trades, it just seems a bit hypocritical.

I'm not bagging you marius,   ;)

Just thought I'd let some steam out.  ::)

I'd go Boyd, great underrated player. 

valkorum

GinoGod

valkorum

GinoGod

Boyd has 194 kicks for the season with 12 games & hayes has less with 14 games

valkorum

Ok, there goes that theory out the window :P

I still choose Hayes  ;D  (lower price - there we go, found one)

GinoGod

Haha sorry, i just been analysing boyd, hayes & simpson with past scores & kicks tackles etc.....so hard to split them.
the lower price does help hayes

valkorum

@ Gino -- If it makes your decision easier - I have decided to go with one of the 3 you have been analysing :P :P

marius_s14

thanks guys, thats why i posted this cause they are so close and so different players. im leaning towards hayes.

Flame

Quote from: valkorum on July 08, 2010, 07:45:09 PM
@ Gino -- If it makes your decision easier - I have decided to go with one of the 3 you have been analysing :P :P
Well...which one??

elxam

Already have Boyd so it's between Hayes and Simpson for me.

Carlton has a harder run home but Hayes' less durable.

Simpson is having his first red hot year this year whereas Hayes has been a proven commodity.

Hayes handballs more but he gets more possessions and they both have the same average.

If you have to go to war then you'd take Hayes with you.

The difference in price is about 20k in Simpson's favour.

If you have a good bench and have trades definitely go Hayes simply of point two and four above.

I'd go Hayes.

As for Boyd and Hayes, I'd go Hayes, too.

valkorum

Quote from: Flame on July 08, 2010, 10:28:15 PM
Quote from: valkorum on July 08, 2010, 07:45:09 PM
Well...which one??

Wouldnt you like to know ;)

hardnut

Boyd I reckon. I think the fact we all love watching Hayes clouds judgement plus with minimal trades left $$$ in bank is less relevant.