Swan/Goodes vs Judd/Boyd

Started by dt over life, July 07, 2010, 08:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dt over life

Doing the Barlow trade and final upgrade in my team, mids are currently:

Ablett, Dal, Barlow, Selwood, Ball, Bastinac

$134,200 in the bank, Want to trade out Barlow and Bastinac and that will give me $853,900 to spend.

Do I get two premiums in Judd and Boyd or the freak that is Swan and the average Goodes/Carrazzo/etc....

Advice please :)

dt over life

Not picking up Montagna cuz I already have Dal Santo, and they rarely pump out massive scores at the same time

Stocutz

for me goodes too inconsistent. i would go judd and boyd.

i would go montanya and judd tho. montanya is a lock.

PorkSwords

Judd/Boyd....Swan is probably overpriced ATM

McRooster

Swan and Goodes.

Swan IS Swan, and Goodes finishes seasons well + gives you MPP.
Goodes finished last year 158,117,123,117 after having scored 3 times 70pts or less  in five of the previous rounds. He primes himself ready for the assault toward September.

Any fwd MPP's in your squad?

dt over life

Chappy ROK Brennan Dangerfield and Didak

McRooster

Chappy hmmm, definately get Goodes.

If Chappy goes down switch with Goodes and Chappy you could offload for Joey or Boyd.

Master Q

Encoñado

dt over life

thank you sooooo much for saying Swan/Goodes :D Made Swan captain and Goodes is also killing it atm :D Hopefully Boyd and Judd don't now go ahead and score 180 each or something.......

McRooster

Quote from: dt over life on July 11, 2010, 03:21:10 PM
thank you sooooo much for saying Swan/Goodes :D Made Swan captain and Goodes is also killing it atm :D Hopefully Boyd and Judd don't now go ahead and score 180 each or something.......
No worries, but it was YOU that did it! Well done ;D

Maybe you could tell EAGLE4LIFE ;)

Davoo

definitely swan/goodes. swan is best dter and after goodes' game today, he might finish off the year superbly!

NADO95

ENYGMA

judd and boyd. I think Judd is much better than Goodes and Boyd is more or less equal to Swan

thatguy

Quote from: ENYGMA on July 12, 2010, 01:09:32 PM
judd and boyd. I think Judd is much better than Goodes and Boyd is more or less equal to Swan

wrong.
boyd is good. real good. but he is no dane swan.
there is only one dane swan!