Cash in on Waters?

Started by Plastic Boy, July 07, 2010, 01:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic Boy

Time to cash in on Waters?

B/E of 150 so bound to tank.

Was thinking Waters to Kelly, Barlow to Goddard in the mid.

Thoughts

Footy God

Waters is a keeper. No point trading him. Surely you must have someone else averaging below 90 who would be traded out before Waters. He has had one bad game, give the guy a break.

thatguy

Quote from: Footy God on July 07, 2010, 01:41:29 PM
Waters is a keeper. No point trading him. Surely you must have someone else averaging below 90 who would be traded out before Waters. He has had one bad game, give the guy a break.
+1

ablett has one bad game, time to cash him in??  ::)

Encoñado

I cashed in Waters for Goddard earlier in the season. I'm happy I got Goddard, but it still smarts knowing that I let Waters go. Don't do it.

browny_wce

goddard wuld only give u consistency
a trade from him to waters wasnt the best
id keep waters, hes a gun and it wuld be a big waste of a trade, unless uve got plenty to burn

CFC 1979

the man's capable of large scores

i'm keeping him

Holz

if i had the trades i would switch to gilbert, but with only 3 left i cant do it

NADO95

CFC 1979

NADO95

Quote from: NADO95 on July 07, 2010, 06:08:39 PM
Barlow=Keeper

WTF. Why the hell did i write that, I have no idea but I meant... Waters=Keeper

Slap

I cashed in on Waters, I was happy with the return, allowed for a decent downgrade and a premium mid upgrade..

However, this was when he was scoring around 70 and had 70/80's BE. Now he is pumping out massive scores.  He was on practically nothing at half time, around 8 i think , but still scratched up a half decent score (from memory)..

I wish I hadn't of cashed him in now.  Moral of the story, I'd keep him.

(ps.. Alot of decent teams have him, so if you keep him and he has a bad week, more often than not, your opposition will suffer aswell.. much the same for GAJ captaincy picks, he could score 500, but you gain no advantage over your opponent if they have him Capt aswell).

thornz23

i was close to trading him out last week but now i have only 3 trades left.. HE is averaging over 90 which is fantastic and like its bin said most of the good teams have him so it doesnt reli matter how he goes.. waste of a trade imo

DamoBeard

def keeper capable of 140s

bundyboy

totally agree with footy god... you must have bigger problems than trading out waters..... :P

saintz

i made the mistake of tradin out waters wen he was 320k, thought there was no way he could keep bangin out 100s+... but he kept doin it! he only scored shower last weekend casue they taggd him! dont make the mistake i made and keep waters! waters=GUN