Main Menu

Who's laughing Now!

Started by PowerMan, July 05, 2010, 06:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thornz23

i cant believe i missed this thread for so long lol. Just read through every1s posts and jesus they r funny :D the comics are gold lol

Samm79

QuoteIn all seriousness where the hell is Powerman, I don't want him going into dark depression, god knows he barracks for Port and is fragile enough as it is.

Powerman, the door is open for your triumphant return.
x2

I would like to see this too, I think Powerman will receive a warm welcome, carn Powerman!!

PowerMan

Haven't been in the SC forum much since cause I really don't take SC seriously (hence the trade Barlow--> Bartel should tell you something), but was recently made aware of all this and have read all the posts in this thread, classic stuff from everyone and probably well deserved. (laughed most of the way through reading it)

All i can say is here's the real culprit for all of this

^^^only joking of course^^^

In all seriousness though this was not meant to be taken in the way this has been taken, so too all those people who I might've offended I do say SORRY!. including to the gun himself BAAAAARLOW!.  :D. Hope you get back too your best when you return.

PS: as punishment for my bad I will pick Barlow next season and keep him in my side all sesaon, regardless weather or not he plays!

Justin Bieber

Knew it had something to do with Paul the Octopus ;D. He's been on a roll lately, who wouldn't listen to him? ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 13, 2010, 05:03:33 PM
Knew it had something to do with Paul the Octopus ;D. He's been on a roll lately, who wouldn't listen to him? ;)
Maybe Alex's turtle?

McRooster

@PowerMan - like your style champ! 8)

Welcome back!

Stay premium ;D

McRooster

p.s. What are you going to do with your tool? HE HE  ;D  ;D

CFC 1979

wham

now that's an impressive picture insert

good stuff powerman

ps; i only run tool of the week ;)

Samm79

hats off to you Powerman, good to have you back. You must have been impressed by Jimmy's 156!

roo boys!

Quote from: McRooster on July 13, 2010, 09:55:16 PM
ha ha yeah, he might help Rob to build his bridge..

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: roo boys! on July 14, 2010, 08:01:47 AM
Quote from: McRooster on July 13, 2010, 09:55:16 PM
ha ha yeah, he might help Rob to build his bridge..
I told you you need more than just Cement.

benjy251090

still, i reckon henry the octopus was funnier on the footy show tonight, i almost died from laughing at slam slapping him with his own tentacle

Master Q

BoredSaint

damn.. i wasnt even on the forum during this thread. :P

Justin Bieber

This was certainly quite a laugh ;D.