Main Menu

Who's laughing Now!

Started by PowerMan, July 05, 2010, 06:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

lozmeister should be the one called Sir, hilarious!

roo boys!

I know that PowerMan'ss real name is Daniel....

HillHero13

umm.. is lozmeister a Lauren?? if yes i apologise on behalf of Roo Boys!

if your are a Lauren and your a boy... i apologise..

roo boys!

Quote from: HillHero13 on July 09, 2010, 04:03:35 PM
umm.. is lozmeister a Lauren?? if yes i apologise on behalf of Roo Boys!

if your are a Lauren and your a boy... i apologise..
whoooops probably is, but possibly a Laurie?

If you are a girl, then sorry, it was just a compliment.

hawk_88

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 09, 2010, 03:48:17 PM
I've just heard it on good authority that Powerman was behind the inside push to sack Mark Williams.

The Powerman actually has a lot of power (at least in Adelaide) I'd be careful what you say about Mr Powerman, or as I prefer to call him, Sir!

Don't be silly, Collingwood has Port under its thumb.

Also, the powerman icon should be for a player who celebrates a goal when it is a point. Powerman... always overestimating his score.

LF

loving this thread we have some real comedians here.the biggest comic of all is powerman :)

HillHero13

hawk_88

It is Day 5 here at Powerman watch. Although we have not heard from the famous man in 4 days, there were reported sightings of him 2 days ago, most probably surveying the scene of his humiliation. Since then though nothing, and the entire nation watches, and waits, hoping that they will one day be blessed with Powerman's wisdom once again...

roo boys!

Good report hawk_88, he will return don't you worry..

scorgasms

Can't believe how this thread has taken off, Hawk_88 that's some funny stuff, how do you send a pic, do you need to type in the actual address of your pic?

hawk_88

The picture needs to be uploaded to the web somewhere. The easiest way to do that is via imgur.com . There are many sites like this but I find this one very easy to use. Just follow the instructions on the website. Once it is uploaded, they will provide you with an address which you will put inside the image tags.

e.g.
[img]http://imgur.com/aaaaaa.jpg[/img]

Hazza09

i think a facebook page should be created for "Powerman", that pic on page 4 or 5 with the character on the computer in Port Colours should be his profile pic..... In all honesty i think he is embarrassed to log on under his name again, i will be watching to see if he is ever on Chat during a game!

To think he was so good in trading out Barlow 4 weeks ago......go figure  ???

nas

Quote from: Hazza09 on July 10, 2010, 12:00:07 AM
i think a facebook page should be created for "Powerman", that pic on page 4 or 5 with the character on the computer in Port Colours should be his profile pic..... In all honesty i think he is embarrassed to log on under his name again, i will be watching to see if he is ever on Chat during a game!
To think he was so good in trading out Barlow 4 weeks ago......go figure  ???

Has a couple of names one being a team known in the Virtual Sports League (DropPunts FF) as Fev's In a Bingle! & also known as ILoveLiverpool elsewhere on another chat forum

roo boys!

Haha I know his name in real life....can track him down!

Master Q

Quote from: Jas 13 on July 09, 2010, 03:19:21 PM
So did anyone get any feedback from the calls to get Monty to add a Powerman icon to the gameday live scoring???

Just the head of Powerman would be fine and it could go to the player who makes the worst decision each game eg. Giving away a 50m penalty in the centre square when you team is up by 5 points in the last minute of play, direct turnover to the opposition to change the game's momentum into the opposition's favour, etc
Don't we have the Muppett for that?