Main Menu

Who's laughing Now!

Started by PowerMan, July 05, 2010, 06:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

@ McRooster ;D ;D ;D.

Quoting may make the thread go longer but you still need the same amount of replies to make a new page ;).

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 09, 2010, 01:16:05 PM
@ McRooster ;D ;D ;D.

Quoting may make the thread go longer but you still need the same amount of replies to make a new page ;).
Haha. I could find a 5000x5000 Image and post it ;D

hawk_88

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 09, 2010, 01:16:05 PM
@ McRooster ;D ;D ;D.

I figured that would be the case.

HillHero13

Jas 13

So did anyone get any feedback from the calls to get Monty to add a Powerman icon to the gameday live scoring???

Just the head of Powerman would be fine and it could go to the player who makes the worst decision each game eg. Giving away a 50m penalty in the centre square when you team is up by 5 points in the last minute of play, direct turnover to the opposition to change the game's momentum into the opposition's favour, etc

HillHero13

how bout..

Powerman: someone traded this guy in/out and they are doing great/shocking

Samm79

7 pages, this has some legs! I hope an icon comes as a result of this!

Cruiseon

The hunt goes on, where is Powerman? Has he changed image? Or perhaps most importantly does he actually exist at all?

stewfoss

he'll be back. its just a clean break isnt it? he'll probaby skip the NAB cup to be safe but they'll slot him in for round 1

HillHero13

Quote from: stewfoss on July 09, 2010, 03:37:53 PM
he'll be back. its just a clean break isnt it? he'll probaby skip the NAB cup to be safe but they'll slot him in for round 1

people saying he won't even be back for next year..

Cruiseon

I just wonder if Powerman was an illusion in the first place, perhaps this thread does not exist!

Samm79

hope the young fella is back sooner and it not too affected by the break. As for Powerman, when will he be back?

lozmeister

The hunt for the elusive PowerMan continues...

Cruiseon

I've just heard it on good authority that Powerman was behind the inside push to sack Mark Williams.

The Powerman actually has a lot of power (at least in Adelaide) I'd be careful what you say about Mr Powerman, or as I prefer to call him, Sir!

HillHero13

Quote from: lozmeister on July 09, 2010, 03:47:57 PM
The hunt for the elusive PowerMan continues...

hahaha nice..