Who's laughing Now!

Started by PowerMan, July 05, 2010, 06:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: McRooster on July 06, 2010, 07:19:12 PM
Powerman=Spuderman, cousin of Relton! ;D
and brother of Jared Pestinko

RiOtChEsS

it seems as tho he is too embarrassed to return to his thread? poor guy is a port supporter too its all coming up milhouse

Master Q

Quote from: Marcz on July 07, 2010, 10:19:01 AM
it seems as tho he is too embarrassed to return to his thread? poor guy is a port supporter too its all coming up milhouse
;D

Cruiseon

All hail to Powerman, who has wound everyone up for 3 pages now in this thread.

Maybe I should continue.... here is laughing at you all that I traded in Kayler Thompson and his breakever is almost the lowest in the entire league!!!!

lozmeister

Lol...I'll continue this sarcastic tribute to PowerSpud further.

Although he costed me at least 3 league victories with two scores of 16 and a 32 and possibly a spot in the finals, I kept Tippett and I can now trade him out for a $5,000 profit.

Who's laughing now!!

carpsi

This post is hilarious.
Powerman hasnt posted since his first post.
Thats what makes me laugh the most.
So to embarrass him and for everyone to let him know how brainless he is, everytime this post hits the second page I am going to bump it so it hits the top again so more people can attack him for his stupidity.

Master Q

Still no sign of Powerman :P

Jas 13

C'mon guys we'd better lay off Powerman..it's not his fault his a Port supporter!!!!

But then again...ARE YOU SERIOUS POWERMAN!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DEMONSTRATE YOUR STUPIDITY IN A PUBLIC FORUM BY MAKING SUCH STATEMENTS!!!!

nas

Quote from: Jas 13 on July 07, 2010, 04:30:03 PM
C'mon guys we'd better lay off Powerman..it's not his fault his a Port supporter!!!!

But then again...ARE YOU SERIOUS POWERMAN!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DEMONSTRATE YOUR STUPIDITY IN A PUBLIC FORUM BY MAKING SUCH STATEMENTS!!!!

Don't tar all of us with the same brush just because he has made a complete donkey of himself. :P

roo boys!

Any chance m0nty can make this thread a sticky? ;D

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on July 07, 2010, 05:10:23 PM
Any chance m0nty can make this thread a sticky? ;D
I'd like to see that.

hawk_88

HotTiges

Sticky it up!

Powerman, just like your team, that trade was terrible..

I'm tipping Barlow would of scored more in that 4 week period then Bartel. Not sure Bartel is the best SC pick either. Im happy I can trade Barlow > Montags, sure I wouldn't of been able to do it a month ago!!

scorgasms

this just keeps getting funnier, Powerman will soon become a cult figure in fan footy, Infamous for starting whats got potential to become the longest thread of all time. Keep it up everyone, at least until the Powerspud replies.

Justin Bieber

I'll doubt it'll get 50 pages (current leader) :P.