Main Menu

tool of the week

Started by CFC 1979, July 03, 2010, 07:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC 1979

definately a football club theme this week

Justin Bieber

Hate how Knights got the sack.

So many people have forgotten last year so quickly ::). I've been sceptical at times but another year should see if he could really help the players move on.

roo boys!

It's gotta be Knights...

Cruiseon

Essendon are a joke, they deserve to languish for several years.  Makes you realise how important Sheedy actually was them, suddenly as a club they lack an identity.

One question, is it just me or does it feel like Mark Williams fits Essendon for no particular reason?

ossie85

I reckon Mark Williams at Essendon sounds really good actually. I also like the idea of Neale Daniher

Cruiseon

Ossie, there is one man no-one has mentioned and would be the story of the year. A man with Premiership experience, a man with strong Essendon ties, a man with vision for the club.

Yes bring back Sheeds!!!!!!

That would be fun however unlikely.

Justin Bieber

Lol Cruis. He should just ditch GWS :P.

I like Williams. Did well with Port except for last couple of years. Hird go assistant first. Could turn into the next Voss instead of a Brad Scott.

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 30, 2010, 10:55:32 PM
Hate how Knights got the sack.

So many people have forgotten last year so quickly ::). I've been sceptical at times but another year should see if he could really help the players move on.
your a bombers supporter you should  be thrilled

roo boys!

My mate knows a guy who drove Choco Williams to a secret meeting with the Essendon FC....

Justin Bieber

Williams and Laidley have had meeting with the bombers before the season ended. They wanted 1 or both of them as assistants/behind the scene guys.

Although I'm happy, I'm all for giving the coaches another year to prove themselves. Knights hasn't been in the coaching game for years upon years like some of the veterans. He has to build up the team for it. Would Geelong be where they are today if they didn't Keep A Little Faith in Thompson?

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 31, 2010, 05:20:30 PM
Williams and Laidley have had meeting with the bombers before the season ended. They wanted 1 or both of them as assistants/behind the scene guys.

Although I'm happy, I'm all for giving the coaches another year to prove themselves. Knights hasn't been in the coaching game for years upon years like some of the veterans. He has to build up the team for it. Would Geelong be where they are today if they didn't Keep A Little Faith in Thompson?
pun intended?

Cruiseon

CFC do I know too much about tools? Is there any danger I might become one?

If we assume Essendon win this nomination I think I've made 3 of the last 4 weeks successful nominations. Maybe I should give up my coach status for 'Tool nominator'?

CFC 1979

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTING CLOSED

SORRY LATE HOME FROM WORK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 31, 2010, 08:24:07 PM

VOTING CLOSED

SORRY LATE HOME FROM WORK

Not good enough next time make sure you leave earlier.

CFC 1979

ROUND 22 WINNER - ESSENDON FC