Main Menu

tool of the week

Started by CFC 1979, July 03, 2010, 07:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunny_side_down

goal umpires who cost neagle, byrnes and waite goals on the weekend, wtf has to be tool of the week

Fletch74

Quote from: sunny_side_down on August 09, 2010, 02:16:06 PM
goal umpires who cost neagle, byrnes and waite goals on the weekend, wtf has to be tool of the week
+1 That would get my vote. Pathetic!!

CFC 1979

Quote from: Fireballz on August 09, 2010, 01:30:11 PM
Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 09, 2010, 05:27:17 AM
i should nominate myself for listening to rumour and leaving pods on the field and having TDL as emergency. Lost my final by 10 points :P

Ah CFC that sucks man! I did the same thing but thankfully it didn't affect my result.
If Jonno Brown hadn't ended up winning the game on Saturday night he'd be a sure nomination for fudging up Banfield's shot on goal a few mins earlier.

there is always next week. it's good to be top 4

Alex7089

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 09, 2010, 06:20:36 PM
Quote from: Fireballz on August 09, 2010, 01:30:11 PM
Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 09, 2010, 05:27:17 AM
i should nominate myself for listening to rumour and leaving pods on the field and having TDL as emergency. Lost my final by 10 points :P

Ah CFC that sucks man! I did the same thing but thankfully it didn't affect my result.
If Jonno Brown hadn't ended up winning the game on Saturday night he'd be a sure nomination for fudging up Banfield's shot on goal a few mins earlier.

there is always next week. it's good to be top 4
Indeed it is ;D

CFC 1979

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

times up. nominations closed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex7089

CFC 1979

VOTING NOW OPENED
CLOSES TUESDAY 10/8 @ 7 PM

PS - mOnty - don't shoot the messenger

Alex7089

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 09, 2010, 07:25:31 PM

VOTING NOW OPENED
CLOSES TUESDAY 10/8 @ 7 PM

PS - mOnty - don't shoot the messenger
;D GOLD!

CFC 1979

just trying something different to get the people to vote

roo boys!

Alex we are equal winning, yay!

CFC 1979

might have to award you 2 tacking hammers

we are on a limited budget here at tool

roo boys!

Haha CFC, hope it doesn't have to come to that!

Alex7089

We have the outright lead  8)
Wow, who voted for m0nty? Got balls.  :o

roo boys!

Two people did now.

We are now 1 off the pace, please vote for us people!!

Alex7089

Wow what happened? Maybe we should educate more  ::)