Main Menu

tool of the week

Started by CFC 1979, July 03, 2010, 07:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

That's two hammers from three for me  :P

My nomination this week goes to Adam Schonfelder, the Labor candiate for the seat of Flinders: Election Suicide Jokes died with John Howard

Fletch74

CFC you better get your pictures right! That's mark Cabendish, not Renshaw... lol ;D

nas

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 22, 2010, 08:55:18 AM
CFC you better get your pictures right! That's mark Cabendish, not Renshaw... lol ;D

Nominate CFC (if correct) for posting the wrong pic for "Tool of the Week" winner in round 16

Cruiseon

Surely two nominations this week are

a) Aker for finally getting sacked after being a tool for his entire career
b) The Western Bulldogs for sacking someone they recruited and knew was a tool form the beginning.

Fletch74

I think Aker would be a lay down misere for tool of the week

CFC 1979

woops sorry guys know sweet FA about cycling

now i assume that is renshaw

my bad :-[

ps; i will take the nomination though  ;D

nas

sorry mate had to nominate

CFC 1979

actually happy with that naste thanks

tough i dont think i stand a chance in hell against aker

roo boys!

No-one does, bad week to be nominated.

McRooster

Aker.
For continuing to confuse Clearasil with Anusol! ;D

haooyy

Surely it has to be Ian Collins suggesting the surface is fine and that it is the players' own fault that they get injured for wearing incorrect footwear on Etihad. What crap!  >:(

CFC 1979

nominations close 7 pm

HillHero13

goal umpire for ess v nth match called ot a poster
when it was a goal... i knew it was a goal... even though i am enjoying the rewards

CFC 1979

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUND 17 NOMINATIONS CLOSED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CFC 1979

ROUND 17 VOTING OPEN
CLOSES TUESDAY 27/7 AT 7 PM