Main Menu

tool of the week

Started by CFC 1979, July 03, 2010, 07:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Quote from: Ruckus on July 04, 2010, 10:29:11 AM
I vote for you naste. That moving 'cool' is heaps lame.
Might've just got yourself a nomination Ruckus? ;D

Keep it coming though, welcome to the FB!

Prospector_1

Umpire McLaren, for getting injured and having no-one but himself to blame.

nas

Justin Bieber

Welcome Ruckus :). You've found something many on here don't even know exist ;D.

bunyip

Tool of the week is obviously Sheeds for saying every club should raid Geelong for players. What an arsehole. >:(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bunyip on July 04, 2010, 10:26:46 PM
Tool of the week is obviously Sheeds for saying every club should raid Geelong for players. What an arsehole. >:(
That's good :D. The players that stay show loyalty ;). Good for team spirit if the big guns can stay then.

Ruckus

Thank you all for the welcome. Really enjoy a bit of footy chat. Also the breakevens are really handy on this site.

roo boys!

Yeah welcome Ruckus, and I agree with you on the BreakEvens and price changes on here, they really help with deciding trades. Another thing that I have found very helpful is the Rollercoaster, for DT and SC.

Do you want me to explain the COOL comment to you or not to worry?

Ruckus

Roo boy, if you would like to explain those comments that would be good. Seems to be going over my head atm. I would like to get up to speed with what is going on amongst the more prolific posters.

HillHero13

also a good tip on who to pick is the depth charts.. HP mentioned it a little while back..

but the depth charts are in order of who is kost lioeoy to get a game.. then you look at the positions.. inside/outside midfielders etc etc

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HillHero13 on July 05, 2010, 12:20:30 PM
also a good tip on who to pick is the depth charts.. HP mentioned it a little while back..
I did? ??? Might be talking about somebody else?

HillHero13

maybe not too sure... but im pretty sure you did..

chrisuzz

Bubble Boys also good at the earlier parts of the season, Welcome Ruckus :)

roo boys!

OK Ruckus here we go...

I am assuming that you know of a well known and frequent poster on this site named Master Q?

Well, he has said in the past that he has had a previous account on this forum, but has not revealed the name of it.

If you want a link to a thread about it..
wait no i can't give it to you because it is on the Coaches board, which i shouldnt mention so none of this was ever said.. ;D

Anyway, many people have suspected his previous account was someone called "footycool" who was a prolific thread starter like Q and it all seems to piece together.

So if you read the joke that naste made you will see that the two words in red are COOL and FOOTY

Hence, footycool, the joke.

nas

Oh Oh

Suspension coming for you & me. LOL