bit hard rob - on 24 hour call this week :P

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: CFC 1979 on August 31, 2010, 08:30:47 PM
bit hard rob - on 24 hour call this week :P
Dude you know i was joking?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on August 31, 2010, 05:42:38 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 31, 2010, 05:20:30 PM
Williams and Laidley have had meeting with the bombers before the season ended. They wanted 1 or both of them as assistants/behind the scene guys.

Although I'm happy, I'm all for giving the coaches another year to prove themselves. Knights hasn't been in the coaching game for years upon years like some of the veterans. He has to build up the team for it. Would Geelong be where they are today if they didn't Keep A Little Faith in Thompson?
pun intended?
Take it as you will ;).

Lol Rob :P. 24 hour call this week :o.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 31, 2010, 08:48:30 PM
Quote from: EAGLE4LIFE on August 31, 2010, 05:42:38 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 31, 2010, 05:20:30 PM
Williams and Laidley have had meeting with the bombers before the season ended. They wanted 1 or both of them as assistants/behind the scene guys.

Although I'm happy, I'm all for giving the coaches another year to prove themselves. Knights hasn't been in the coaching game for years upon years like some of the veterans. He has to build up the team for it. Would Geelong be where they are today if they didn't Keep A Little Faith in Thompson?
pun intended?
Take it as you will ;).

Lol Rob :P. 24 hour call this week :o.
Why did my parents make me inherit thre smartness (see smartness  isn't even a word)  :(

roo boys!

RobsOverAchieverss

RobsOverAchieverss

it worked that time when i didnt need it too.

roo boys!

Hahaha need a new keyboard....spilt something on it did ya?

CFC 1979

Yeah i know rob ;)

oh by the way well done fella's, tool fo the week has now made the top ten topics baord :D

roo boys!

Yeah I just saw that when I was checking on the Stats Page to see when you will catch me CFC

CFC 1979

not trying to RB just cruising now

roo boys!

Phew, I can take my foot off the pedal.

Cruiseon

Someone say cruising?

What kind of 24 hour call you on CFC?

Cruiseon

CFC - one request in your busy schedule, can you put the one line reason next to each nomination pls.

Cruiseon