tool of the week

Started by CFC 1979, July 03, 2010, 07:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

EAGLE4LIFE

Geolong for letting west coast beat them in the first half

Justin Bieber

;D.

Collingwood for choking just before the finals :P. Lets see if their finals curse continues this year.....

EAGLE4LIFE

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 29, 2010, 01:31:00 PM
;D.

Collingwood for choking just before the finals :P. Lets see if their finals curse continues this year.....
i hope it does and everyone... Happy not a Bootstudder Day!!!

Alex7089

I would like to nominate the twats who say the BC doco glamorized drugs... I wanted to watch it anyway but my mum MADE me watch it just because she thought it would be good. And it WAS!

CFC 1979

don't forget this is the last week for tool of the week

tool of the year voting starts to-night from 7 pm

format to follow

Alex7089

ooooo. Up early I see CFC!
For tool of the YEAR, I vote for Andy Demetriou, for being a general twat and introducing new clubs nobody wants or needs & that will be total failures (or at least GWS) and if not they will be egged on that dais on GF day ;D

Cruiseon

I would like to nominate the Essendon FC Board for the Matthew Knights debarcle over the last 3 years. The board achieved nothing but damage to the club - can you have a board of tools??

Fletch74

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 30, 2010, 09:25:32 AM

I would like to nominate the Essendon FC Board for the Matthew Knights debarcle over the last 3 years. The board achieved nothing but damage to the club - can you have a board of tools??
I'd like to second that on the basis that they should be sacked themselves for not showing faith in someone. Well put cruise, they're the ones that have caused the drop in revenue over the past few years, not Matthew Knights.

CFC 1979

tool of the year will be decided by the past winners form round 14 - 22

so if you want someone up now is the time, then lobby hard before nominations for tool of the year come out

Cruiseon

CFC - Have you confirmed how final year nominations will work?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 30, 2010, 10:01:26 AM
Quote from: Cruiseon on August 30, 2010, 09:25:32 AM

I'd like to second that on the basis that they should be sacked themselves for not showing faith in someone. Well put cruise, they're the ones that have caused the drop in revenue over the past few years, not Matthew Knights.
Yep. Brought him in and showing him the door a year after making the 8 just because of Hird ::).

CFC 1979

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys bit late

NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSED FOR RND 22

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CFC 1979

ossie

as we will have 9 finalists i think i'll split it 2 semi's of 4 + 5 ( i'll draw out of a hat to be fair ). run this for Wednesday + Thursday then top 2 in each final go through to tool of the year GF. Prob run this from Thursday night through to Monday night. i might hide the vote tally ( i think it can be done ) so it will be a mystery to all

next year if we have 24 rounds makes it a bit easier to make up a finals system

CFC 1979

ROUND 22 VOTING NOW OPENED
CLOSES TUESDAY 31/8 @ 7PM