Main Menu

tool of the week

Started by CFC 1979, July 03, 2010, 07:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC 1979

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUND 22 NOMINATIONS NOW OPENED

CLOSES MONDAY 30/8 @ 7 PM                                         

roo boys!

CFC 1979

how do you want to do this guys - this week the last round for tool then out of the weekly winners we put a vote up that runs a week for tool of the year?

nas

Seems to me would be the way to go

Cruiseon

Just a thought.

I think there should be two elimination finals with half of the winners in each, otherwise it will be hard to get a clear winner (heaps of 2 or 3 votes).

Perhaps the top 2 from each group go through to the final???

Stringing it out also gives the sponsors their moneys worth.

nas

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 25, 2010, 09:59:01 AM
Just a thought.

I think there should be two elimination finals with half of the winners in each, otherwise it will be hard to get a clear winner (heaps of 2 or 3 votes).

Perhaps the top 2 from each group go through to the final???

Stringing it out also gives the sponsors their moneys worth.

Great idea in support of this.

Justin Bieber

Like Cruis's idea. Will be more likely not to be held to a draw.

A deserving winner for last round.

roo boys!

Yep, any nomination yet?

CFC 1979

what sponsers. maybe channel 10 would sponser it 8)

good idea cruise

McRooster

I still can't forgive Rhys Palmer  >:(

He is the Devil spawned child of Demetriou - possibly THE two final contenders for this prestigious award.

CFC 1979

actually McRooster Dimetrio hasn't won yet. Adrian anderson got that mantle

Lets get a nom in for him to elevate him to where he belongs - the tool leaderboard

Cruiseon

It is topical but not current but I would like to nominate the West Coast Eagles for covering up and indeed fostering a drug culture at a club for many years. Mainwairing, Cousins, Fletcher, Chick the list goes on & on, let alone the ones who remain unknown.

During the Cousins doco, at no point at any time did the Eagles stand in and do anything rather they decided to make him captain!

roo boys!

I can forgive Palmer, I didn't have Barlow but every opponent I have come up against did, and some have just left their teams since mid-season and still have him starting :)

My DT GF opponent this week still has Barlow with no cover :D
(Minor Premiership though :()

CFC 1979

i'll put foward dimetriou for claiming that the AFL's insipid drugs policy eventually flushed cousins out as being a drug taker

trying to take credit for a feel good story when the reality is they knew WCE had a drug culture and benny was on the juice but did f@#k all about it and hung him out to dry to make an example of him

3 strikes andrew - your out you tool

CFC 1979

and now the Hawthorn selection commitee for putting hodge out as injured then admitting he could have played thus screwing all the hard worked FF players teams