Main Menu

tool of the week

Started by CFC 1979, July 03, 2010, 07:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Where is this screwed up tool of the week picture? :P

nas

Ha ha someone has changed the photo to the correct one.

Must be slightly  :-[

CFC 1979

sorry guys as i changed it after you alerted me

still doesn't change the fact i screwed up :-[

nas

Quote from: CFC 1979 on July 26, 2010, 10:41:06 PM
sorry guys as i changed it after you alerted me

still doesn't change the fact i screwed up :-[

Ahh honesty should get you the sympathy voter?

CFC 1979

no thanks

god i would not like to beat Aker for tool of the week :P

CFC 1979

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUND 17 VOTNIG CLOSED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry lads had hell logging into the site last night

CFC 1979

round 17 winner ..........................................

Of course Aker     

CFC 1979

ROUND 18 VOTING NOW OPENED

Note; we have only had 1 FF member win so far
look hard and nomiate

roo boys!

Search far and wide for a tool...

nas

I hereby would like to nominate ossie85 for creating the following thread:>

Topic: Who is FanFooty's sexiest coach?

:-X

CFC 1979

woo hoo

we have a contender

Cruiseon

Are you sure that picture is of Aker - it looks a bit like Lance Armstrong to me!  ;)

CFC 1979

couldn't fit his bike in ;D

numberwang

i nominate EAGLE4LIFE for the following dialogue:

biggest impact? Are you high and my afl knowledge is a lot better than yours mate and i didn't look up any stats that was from the top of my head. he is expected to retire he should he's a has-been - EAGLE4LIFE - yesterday
• haha, yeah sure check up and post their stats. you'll find tredders had a bigger impact. no need to use caps either. and i picked 2001-2005 because he was at his most damaging in those years before he got injured in 2006. you're afl knowledge leaves a lot to be desired mate. - numberwang - yesterday
• LLOYD, GOODES, BROWN AND AKERMANIS (RARLY PLAYED CHF) BRAD JOHNSON REASON WHY YOU PICKED 2001- 05 IS A LOT OF PEOPLE HAD BREAKOUT YEARS IN 06 - EAGLE4LIFE - 2 days ago
• no, i said best CHF. but in those five seasons he had 1745 disposals, 874 marks and 282 goals. tell me who was better... - numberwang - 2 days ago
• its a coincidence that i wrote that comment to specifically power you off. btw best forward 2001-2005 i think your forgetting a lot of people - EAGLE4LIFE - 2 days ago
• don't think so EAGLEFORLIFE, i think that spot has been reserved for the eagles mate ;) well done tredders. best CHF 2001-2005. all the best mate - numberwang - 2 days ago
• his club is going to finish last - EAGLE4LIFE - 18 days ago

Justin Bieber

Could of brought up about the Eagle's Power Forward within the last decade......Oh Wait......They didn't have one ;D.