The soccer News over the summer...

Started by HillHero13, July 01, 2010, 10:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Thanks for the site Rob. I used to only check the herald sun one :P.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 02, 2010, 03:48:40 PM
did u check select your team and it updates :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 02, 2010, 03:56:44 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on July 02, 2010, 03:48:40 PM
did u check select your team and it updates :)
Will now ;D.

HillHero13

the past 3 hours there have been 2 transfers..

Yaya Toure... from barcelona to manchester city
Yossi Beneyoun... from Liverpool to Chelsea

Hawka

is there a site which has like a live transfer thing

Justin Bieber

Rob's link is probably the closest i've seen.

reesbr

HillHero13

Hawka

will shawzer go to arnseal and i hope holman can go to a better league than the 1 he is at now also interested into were rukavysta will go he seems a aussie striker for the future

Master Q

I guess there isn't room for many more, Can't they play 2 strikers or will that push out the likes of Iniesta?

Hawka

just read that tottenham is interested in forlan who has been good at the cup for uraguay and glad to hear breciano has a club

Justin Bieber

Forlan has been good for years. The world cup and success of Uraguay has gotten alot of attention from teams.

Always liked Forlan and Godin from Uraguay :). 2 of my favourites.

HillHero13

BIG NEWS!!

Fernando Torress' manager says the Liverpool/Spain striker may be moving to another premier league club and the rumour is that Chelsea is in front of the queue!!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/soccer/fernando-torres-may-leave-liverpool-agent-hints/story-e6frfg8x-1225887955960

reesbr

RobsOverAchieverss

Fernando Torress' manager says the Liverpool/Spain striker may be moving to another premier league club and the rumour is that Chelsea is in front of the queue!!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/soccer/fernando-torres-may-leave-liverpool-agent-hints/story-e6frfg8x-1225887955960
[/quote] Apparentley he is happy with Hodgson and really want to stay, i honestly think if he was going to Transfer it would'nt be to another British club it would be to Spain.