Main Menu

2011 SuperCoach Team

Started by Barlow 21, July 01, 2010, 08:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samm79

QuoteAnyone considering getting Jack Riewoldt? I know this was kinda his breakout year, but he has still had some shocking games. With Richmond steadily improving he could get even better service and score even more next year.

edit: wrong riewoldt

Plan to get both Riewoldts, Pav and Cyrol in the forwards

Kieren Jack will be that 2nd or 3rd premi mid for mine, he looks like he has taken it to another level recently and at low $500Ks seems awesome value.

Might be a little biased here but TDL has looked like a handy forward in the past couple of weeks, might be a cheeky buy at around $330K.

Goddard is going to be almost $700K, is he still a lock?

Justin Bieber

If anybody is over 600k, got to think about them. That's alot of the cap.

I prefer 600k price tag of a player the max I'm going this year. Jump on others when they fall. They are all bound to fall 8).

tom_scully

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 28, 2010, 12:37:02 PM
Anyone considering getting Jack Riewoldt? I know this was kinda his breakout year, but he has still had some shocking games. With Richmond steadily improving he could get even better service and score even more next year.

R u sure they are improving?? Didnt they finish 15th last year?

tferrier18

What about Swallow and Cross?! Both did very well and have less than 8,000 selections between them! Completely ridiculous. Cross usually starts around the $530,000 mark, which is too hard to pass up if its the same next year.

Who do people think will have a breakout season next year?
Players like:
Michael Hurley
Andy Otten
Richard Douglas
Steele Sidebottom
Daniel Connors
Leroy Jetta

Thoughts?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tferrier18 on August 30, 2010, 11:06:32 AM
What about Swallow and Cross?! Both did very well and have less than 8,000 selections between them! Completely ridiculous. Cross usually starts around the $530,000 mark, which is too hard to pass up if its the same next year.

Who do people think will have a breakout season next year?
Players like:
Michael Hurley
Andy Otten
Richard Douglas
Steele Sidebottom
Daniel Connors
Leroy Jetta

Thoughts?
Swallow is a lock for me 8). Cross would be too if I didn't have Boyd. And don't want 2 players in the same line due to byes next year.

All of them capable of taking the next step. Jetta must play midfield though to reach it. Probably better for DT than SC though as his decision making is still a bit iffy.

CrowsFan

Quote from: tom_scully on August 29, 2010, 08:53:03 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on August 28, 2010, 12:37:02 PM
Anyone considering getting Jack Riewoldt? I know this was kinda his breakout year, but he has still had some shocking games. With Richmond steadily improving he could get even better service and score even more next year.

R u sure they are improving?? Didnt they finish 15th last year?
well they looked more likely to win games this year and were playing better than last year. managed 6 wins this year compared to only 5 the year before

reesbr

Justin Bieber

Him and Gibbs shoudl be for Backs. Both have been playing off half back for the majority of the year.

tferrier18

Hope Gibbs and Deledio are classified as backs, you'd be mad to leave one of the two out of your side if they were!

What about premium forwards?!

N. Riewoldt is a lock.
I think I'm going to back Goodes next year, hopefully Sydney's new coach will play him in the midfield where he is best.
Didak...

Spite

You can't pass Buddy in the forward line + there will be few Hawks that I would pick = good for byes.

reesbr

I would pick Rioli and Buddy but is that too many Hawks in the forward line?

I hope Rioli is MPP next year

tferrier18

I agree, Franklin is definitely worth a look next year.

Same with rioli if he gets more time in the midfield.

Kazahkstan

I like Tayte Pears' skills, and I'm hoping he takes a big step up next year.

benjy251090