A-league virtual sports dt

Started by Hawka, June 28, 2010, 03:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

im wanting to start a fanfooty soccer a-leauge fantasy group the season starts on the 5th of august and the game isnt open yet but it should be up soon and i will start a league as soon as its up just write here if ur intrested

Justin Bieber

Might as well go for another fantasy game :P.

Master Q

A-League  :-\

Will see how busy I am...

reesbr

I definately up for it.

I love soccer.

Go Victory!!

Hawka

yer reesber im a adelaid united supporter myself

Hawka

sent a quiry to virtual sports askin wen the season would open and i was told soon so i will keep u posted and send a code for the league wen up

reesbr

Cheers.

Foxsports also usaully have a good A-League fantasy

HillHero13

start of last year i liked soccer.. but i played EPL and A-League fantasy and now BAMN im right into it..

count me in...

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: HillHero13 on July 02, 2010, 05:51:36 PM
start of last year i liked soccer.. but i played EPL and A-League fantasy and now BAMN im right into it..

count me in...
Iam keen, i usually do the foxsport one , but will give this a go.

Fletch74

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 05, 2010, 03:19:29 PM
Count me in
Fletch do you do texaco championship fantasy, since you go for forest and they will never play in the EPL again?

Fletch74

They were close this year Rob. Made the playoffs. Wouldn't be saying that sort of thing!! At least I go for a unique club, unlike all the other bandwagon supporters around who support the Gunners, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Man Utd...

Justin Bieber

Hawka

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 05, 2010, 05:29:55 PM
They were close this year Rob. Made the playoffs. Wouldn't be saying that sort of thing!! At least I go for a unique club, unlike all the other bandwagon supporters around who support the Gunners, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Man Utd...
I actually had no intention of bagging you, Must of worded it wrong, i follow brighton and hove albion because they have affiliation to Celtic FC.