Main Menu

Rookies for next year???

Started by elephants, June 27, 2010, 11:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: browny_wce on June 30, 2010, 08:13:58 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on June 30, 2010, 07:50:34 PM
gonna look at Jesse O'Brien tommorow night if i can watch the game, is a FWD/DEF so that may come in handy.
whos he play for then?
Plays for the Lions. A few outs for the Lions so is getting a senior run.

chrisuzz

Quote from: browny_wce on June 30, 2010, 08:13:58 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on June 30, 2010, 07:50:34 PM
gonna look at Jesse O'Brien tommorow night if i can watch the game, is a FWD/DEF so that may come in handy.
whos he play for then?
Brisbane I think he is replacing Fev

browny_wce

McRooster

browny_wce

McRooster

McRooster

Quote from: browny_wce on July 01, 2010, 12:23:20 AM
khunt waite, rooster?
sorry browny, was that a pre -season trade idea? ;)

roo boys!

Just remember is you get Hunt, he khunt play!

Justin Bieber

But if he's dirt cheap (77k), who wouldn't get him? I'll be awfully tempted to :-[.

Fireballz

Quote from: browny_wce on June 30, 2010, 05:14:10 PM
Quote from: Fireballz on June 30, 2010, 04:30:57 PM
Anyone reckon Harley Bennell's a chance to get drafted? WA forward who's played pretty well in the u/18's and kicked a few bags.
was watching the Vic Country vs SA game today and Liam Pickering (AFL commentator and GAJs manager) recons Swallow (WA), Bennell (WA) and Day (SA) top 3 picks by GC

Bennell wins Larke Medal for best player at U/18 champs. Will definitely be in my team. Might get MMP as a mid/fwd as well.
Though Jack Watts also won the same award and hasn't exactly had an immediate impact...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/97245/default.aspx

browny_wce

Quote from: Fireballz on July 01, 2010, 10:58:25 AM
Quote from: browny_wce on June 30, 2010, 05:14:10 PM
Quote from: Fireballz on June 30, 2010, 04:30:57 PM
Anyone reckon Harley Bennell's a chance to get drafted? WA forward who's played pretty well in the u/18's and kicked a few bags.
was watching the Vic Country vs SA game today and Liam Pickering (AFL commentator and GAJs manager) recons Swallow (WA), Bennell (WA) and Day (SA) top 3 picks by GC

Bennell wins Larke Medal for best player at U/18 champs. Will definitely be in my team. Might get MMP as a mid/fwd as well.
Though Jack Watts also won the same award and hasn't exactly had an immediate impact...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/97245/default.aspx
think bennell is a very different player, and i dont think he'll be babied at GC as much as watts was at the dees

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 01, 2010, 10:31:15 AM
But if he's dirt cheap (77k), who wouldn't get him? I'll be awfully tempted to :-[.
I would be very tempted as well, but he just won't be able to keep up with the AFL, he can't keep up with the VFL already!

But if Bombers end up getting their supposed rugby recruit then that's a different story..

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on July 01, 2010, 02:37:56 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on July 01, 2010, 10:31:15 AM
I would be very tempted as well, but he just won't be able to keep up with the AFL, he can't keep up with the VFL already!
Just as a cash cow of course ;D.

Would love to see Inglis in the Red and Black 8).

elephants

sorry hp but i hate the bombers and it would still be a sight i would like to see

McRooster

Aiden Riley from Sturt.
Playing consistantly well amongst men in the SANFL, has been likened to  Mark Bickley by Phil Harper from the Crows.