Drop Pods?

Started by Holz, June 26, 2010, 06:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector_1

Yep, pods --> roo next week. Lock it in.

Cruiseon

Pod's price will drop though, alomst guaranteed.

Holz

hopefully my 35k in the bank will be enough

Prospector_1

ossie85

Yes, Riewoldt is a serious thought for me now....

thornz23

i think im gna sit pods on the bench and drop rockliff for roo so that i can afford carrots to fisher aswell.. Pods is a great backup for my fwds and hopefully he wnt have to play for me anymore anyway :P

stevemac

I'm upgrading Hitchcock to Riewoldt because IMO Podsiadly has a ton or two left in him. It would kill me to see him score a ton on the bench while ROK scores 60-odd.

dean01

Sorry Pods you are going home,you were brought as a cash cow and thats exactly what you have been.Thanks for the memories

SCADDICT

Dear old dear, what has happened to pods.. Must be a bit of burnout after his first year of AFL. In any case I think it may be curtains for him.

Flame

Quote from: SCADDICT on July 24, 2010, 07:46:01 PM
Dear old dear, what has happened to pods.. Must be a bit of burnout after his first year of AFL. In any case I think it may be curtains for him.
Starting to agree..Didak might be a good upgrade!!

bundyboy

hoped to keep him with Hall the planned trade for Roo...but looks like Pods has hit the wall - and with only 1 more game at skilled stadium for the year I'm afraid his time might be up !

thanks for the scores Pods...love your story, but not sure if i can carry you any more at this performance level.... :D

Holz

thanks to pds horrible score i think im 5-10k short, should have traded this weak

RiOtChEsS

Prospector_1

Quote from: Holzman on July 25, 2010, 01:10:42 AM
thanks to pds horrible score i think im 5-10k short, should have traded this weak

I know someone who did, and boy are they happy!

bundyboy

yep average score again from Pods, but will his price drop any more than Roo again this week??

not so sure there will be any difference in value between trading for Roo next week now, or this week just gone..