Drop Pods?

Started by Holz, June 26, 2010, 06:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

i know he only had one bad game but do you think it is worth trading him out for someone like voldt

my forward line is

Chappy, Pav, ROK, Franklin, Gia, Brown, Pods (Ballateyne, P.Daivs)

the forward line is pretty decent and the bench i think are really strong, i only have a handfull of trades but do you think it is worth the probably straight swap when voldt plays his 2 games for pods, or is there another option.
This assumes i still have all my trades by round 15-18 when i predicit i will do  this trade

DazBurg

i wouldn't drop him there's nothing to say how well riewoldt will play plus pods i think will bounce back and post some great scores geelong are going to get back some important players in a few weeks (ie corey,ottens,chappy back in)
and the loss they just suffered is the tonic they need to kick back into overdrive meaning they should come out firing for the rest of the year so pods will benifit
that's my 2 cents worth anyways

chrisuzz

elxam

yes, when he gets injured or dropped for poor form

Holz

if voldt comes back and keeps knocking out the 100+ scores than i will have to pick him up as he will fall below 400k with his huge BE, the only problem is who to i trade him out for

Blueboys

Not a good night for talls, pods will bounce back hang in there!  ;)

Justin Bieber

elxam

reservation has been made for Roo in Bazza/Pods for me, plus a trade

roo boys!

bundyboy

he was a keeper for most people 2 days ago...

delivery to the forward line was just absolutely shocking against the saints - didn't matter if GA Senior was was playing forward in that game - they would have gotten a crap score anwyay.

hang on....!! ;D

Holz

who do i drop for voldt than

Master Q

McRooster

Was Pods to Roo when he hops back in, but now...
Stevie J likely to miss so Pods DEFINATELY stays.

GinoGod

wait a couple weeks, you will be able to higgins under 300k

Flame