FFS supercoach

Started by LF, June 25, 2010, 10:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

flower supercoach are useless they have put half the scores up and haven`t even got the right amount of players played.

HotTiges

SC is always a pain in the anoose after a match. Only got Goddard and Selwood's score and both have been rounded off 8 points in total  >:(

rory

showers me, need to get there friggin act together

Slashers

They haven't been rounded off. Thats what they will be. The final SC scores on this site are usually different than the final scores that get loaded into Supercoach.

HotTiges

I'm talking about Monty's fanfooty sc scores and the SuperFooty site. Unbelievable.

Slashers

Not really. Everyone knows that SC scores must add up to a game total. I think its 3300 (this game was 3298 - no I didn't sit here with a calculator, I did a quick cut and paste into excel). So there is some rounding up and down of scores that probably takes place just prior to going up on the SC site (which includes the game completion scores on SuperFooty). Have not idea what its based on, but would guess its to do with the time in the game each player was most effective - eg if the game was in balance, or already iced etc.