to take loophole or not what you think

Started by DazBurg, June 24, 2010, 05:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keep franklin's vice score or take ablett captain???

keep franklin's score
16 (80%)
or put ablett captain
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 4

DazBurg

should i take ablett as captain seeing as chapman's out he should rotate more thru midfield or should i put gysberts on and ablett emergency and take franklin's score seeing as his my vice captain?????

MarkPlow

I have franklin as vc.. There's no way I would not take that score

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MarkPlow on June 24, 2010, 06:05:24 PM
I have franklin as vc.. There's no way I would not take that score
Why not get the garuanteed thing? You know what you have got and Ablett has been in a form slump (for him). 159 should never be turned down!!

DazBurg

thanks for the votes so far guys and your right i should lock in franklin's score it's just this little voice in the back of my head saying not to and leave ablett captain....is that just cause i'm used to having him captain or is it fate?....lol....

rory

Hard choice this week I have Montagna ,Swan, GAJ, God even Pods or Didak  could have a biggy.

Prospector_1

Quote from: DazBurg on June 24, 2010, 06:31:26 PM
thanks for the votes so far guys and your right i should lock in franklin's score it's just this little voice in the back of my head saying not to and leave ablett captain....is that just cause i'm used to having him captain or is it fate?....lol....

I know that little voice. You have to decide by lockout, and it's a very tough decision!

rory

I might take the safe option and wait till just before lockout and go the same as who i am playing, cuz we can still see both teams on the Live page.
I assume that if he changes Capt then I will know.
Is this correct?
ATM i should win but if I have a different Capt it might backfire.

hespey

What's the best Ablett could do in this game? Playing StKilda (who will take a big chunk of the 3300 SC pts available) in the wet (reducing Abletts effectiveness and speed, exposing his lack of hardness). Best case scenario... 180pts in a dominant display. that will net you an extra 20 points if you choose him.

Worst case? Clint Jones does a job on him, he has a sook all game, gets no supply up forward, and scores a 60, losing you 100 points.

pick franklin.. no brainer.

MarkPlow

@hellopplz.. the point i was making was that I AM taking Franklin's score

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MarkPlow on June 24, 2010, 08:02:24 PM
@hellopplz.. the point i was making was that I AM taking Franklin's score
Woops :-[. Quoted wrong person :-[. Sorry about that :).

DazBurg

yeah i decided i'm gonna take franklin's score cuz there's more chance of losing points then gaining plus with franklin's score it puts me on 1234 for 10 and buddy as capt so hopefully gonna get 2500+ 2 weeks in a row

BratPack

I'd say take Ablett

But that would be because being DazBurg's brother and in the same league I WANT him to fail  :P

chrisuzz

kinda hijacking the thread, but should i take Barlow's score, or stick the C on Ablett

Fletch74

Quote from: chrisuzz on June 25, 2010, 02:17:34 PM
kinda hijacking the thread, but should i take Barlow's score, or stick the C on Ablett
Again take Barlow's score.

Blueboys