Main Menu

Australia V Serbia

Started by RobsOverAchievers, June 24, 2010, 04:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

I beg to differ Rob. We have some good youngsters coming through. Wilkshire will still be there in 4 years, as will Holman, Carney and Valeri. I agree that there are some old timers who will announce their retirements soon, but it's 4 years. A lot can happen.

Others such as Jedinak, Rukatsvystya, Vidisc, Oar, etc are all still young as well. We will qualify for Brazil and with the right manager who plays with the right tactics and put players in the right positions we should at leats progress to the 2nd round.

I agree with you about Kewell's handball, but we did not have the rub of the green in all 3 matches. We should have been in the 2nd round. I'm not whinging, just stating that there was some bad decisions made by ref's and Pim for one game. Germany were better than us, but we should not have conceded 4 goals!! Tactics and positions make a difference...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on June 25, 2010, 01:27:05 PM
I fear 4 years time i dont see any talented young players coming through especially when there not given a chance because pensioners like moore and shwarzer play.
Moore and Chipper stepping down to allow some younger players to fill their spots. Not many of the young players were given much of a shot during the world cup. It was all during the qualifying stages. But i get that.

We need to develop and invest a bit more into the youth. We won't have all these players for much longer so we better start soon :D.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 25, 2010, 05:36:07 PM
Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on June 25, 2010, 01:27:05 PM
I fear 4 years time i dont see any talented young players coming through especially when there not given a chance because pensioners like moore and shwarzer play.
Moore and Chipper stepping down to allow some younger players to fill their spots. Not many of the young players were given much of a shot during the world cup. It was all during the qualifying stages. But i get that.

We need to develop and invest a bit more into the youth. We won't have all these players for much longer so we better start soon :D.
It the sunday mail i saw a interview with Kewell, i only read a bit of it but what he said was that the A-league should bring in a rule where each team has to have at least 3 under 21s playing,he also said something about that Australia need to get a young coach, with new tatics, that'll take risks.

Justin Bieber

Think we do have a youth team (for Olympics i think). Probably could take a risk if we have a youth team. See if the tactics employed there would work. 3 under 21's seem a tad too much. Maybe 1 has to play but don't want to hurt teams entirely with other players more deserving of the spots.

McRooster

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on June 24, 2010, 06:08:16 AM
WOW she was hot looking serbian chick
or would you prefer Paraguayan Rob?

You going to be up for the final?

HillHero13

I AM!!

got schooo again so might aswel..

RobsOverAchieverss

You going to be up for the final?
[/quote] She is Gorgeous and she is Definetly showing the feature i love the most, What took you so long to post it? Didnt break the mouse by spilling a liquid onto it?  ;D ;D ;D

Justin Bieber

Did you hear what she was going to do if Paraguay made the finals? ;). She's gonna do it anyway ;D.

McRooster

She is Gorgeous and she is Definetly showing the feature i love the most, What took you so long to post it? Didnt break the mouse by spilling a liquid onto it?  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]HA HA HA  ;D ;D ;D Aaaggh NO :-X

Spewing Paraguay didn't win :P, like HP says it looks like she's gonna do it anyway?...

Justin Bieber

roo boys!

RobsOverAchieverss

reesbr

RobsOverAchieverss

Justin Bieber