Main Menu

Australia V Serbia

Started by RobsOverAchievers, June 24, 2010, 04:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

This ref is a GIANTspud, he has $hit in his eyes!

McRooster

Wilkshire is done...groin :'(

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: McRooster on June 24, 2010, 06:05:38 AM
Wilkshire is done...groin :'(
Still need more goals or the germans to score

RobsOverAchievers

WOW she was hot looking serbian chick

McRooster

RobsOverAchievers

McRooster

2 mins left in Sth Africa, lets go Roos let's go Germany!

Big Lance

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on June 24, 2010, 06:08:16 AM
WOW she was hot looking serbian chick

Did notice that one.

*Official apology for calling Brett Holman a spud then he goes and scores THAT goal.

Dumb tactics vs Germany cost us but we have proved ourselves once again. The Aussies put in a performance to make us all proud and that will do for this world cup.

HillHero13

im happy with the win jist why did we not attack like we did tiday agaisnt germany... Goodbye Pim Verbeek

reesbr

goodbye verbeek definately.

if only we played like this against germany and ghana :(

Fletch74

Quote from: reesbr on June 24, 2010, 08:18:48 AM
goodbye verbeek definately.

if only we played like this against germany and ghana :(
We played like that against Ghana, just didn't against Germany. If we'd had some luck in that game against Ghana we might have got through. Glad Pim's gone, what he did against Germany requires an official investigation :P

BratPack

To be honest I stopped watching it because I was following that 59-59 game in the tennis. Nice to end our campaign with a win though

Justin Bieber

Wasn't woken up at 4am >:( >:( >:(. So had to watch the replay on sbs2 :'(. Was still flipping through the channels with sbs1 and watching bits and pieces of the Germany vs Ghana game.

Ended on a good note for some of the players :). Don't expect many to make it to the next world cup in Brazil.

chrisuzz

Quote from: HillHero13 on June 24, 2010, 06:39:33 AM
im happy with the win jist why did we not attack like we did tiday agaisnt germany... Goodbye Pim Verbeek
Apparently Verbeek said that they were playing defensive? ??? yet 4 goals went past schwazer ???

RobsOverAchievers

Did anyone here stop to think that maybe germany are far superior team and dictated and controlled that match, we where 2-0 before the sending off so you cant blame the ref we deserved to lose and pim verbeek got us to the world cup, it easy to blame his tactics when he loses, Kewell and a bresciano are to old anyway, The last time Kewell played a decent game of Football was when he was at Leeds F.C, everytime we lose or play  bad we dont need to be whingers like the rest of the world has thought of us at this WC, It was Handball by Kewell anyone here who has football knowledge knows it or has played the game knows it, 2nd Cahill didn't deserve a Red but thats life descisions have went our way and against us its FOOTBALL, I fear 4 years time i dont see any talented young players coming through especially when there not given a chance because pensioners like moore and shwarzer play.