Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: browny_wce on June 29, 2010, 11:07:31 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 29, 2010, 11:00:06 AM
Quote from: browny_wce on June 29, 2010, 10:31:40 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 29, 2010, 10:07:33 AM
Quote from: Master Q on June 29, 2010, 09:54:46 AM
Wait, so if Brogan goes who'll be NO.1?

Lobbe or Trengrove? Are we throwing away the second year rule?
Should be split time between the two. Lobbe the traditional ruckman while Trengove is more mobile around the ground.
Lobbe needs more experience into him before he can become a proper force.

Swallows are a lock in my midfield next year. A no for Ablett whether he stays or goes :P. Hallahan almost locked in for forward bench.

Harris has got to be on most peoples radar. Will be one of the leaders for the GC team.
hang on HP... both swallows??
Yep ;D. Throw in Boyd and thats half my midfield sorted out already!!!

Was wondering if anybody would catch onto that s at the end ;D.
joey also a possibility in HPs uniques. tho this year has more so blown his unique status
Was in my Mids this year as well :). Didn't have it in me to take in All 3 of Green, Simpson and Swallow along with Boyd in my mids this year :'(. Going to take a few more risks next year :D. Gray Come On Down!!!!

Barlow 21

Is a 2011 midfield of Boyd, Chapman, Goddard and A.Swallow good for premiums? :)

Prospector_1

Quote from: Barlow 21 on June 29, 2010, 06:07:38 PM
Is a 2011 midfield of Boyd, Chapman, Goddard and A.Swallow good for premiums? :)

Everyone loves a good swallow. Make mine Bundy & Coke, pls.

Justin Bieber

Throw in the other Swallow and you've got yourself a great starting midfield ;). Might be stretching the budget though ;D.

P.S Aren't you a regular over at superroach forum Barlow 21? Nice to see you come over :D.

Barlow 21

Yeah i am on superroach reguarly. Will D.Harris been priced around $200,000? If so he will be a bargain considering he has averaged about 80.

Justin Bieber

Harris should be pretty cheap being out of the AFL system for a year. Would expect him to be pretty cheap and a bargain. Should be no more than 250k at a max.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 29, 2010, 06:16:55 PM
Harris should be pretty cheap being out of the AFL system for a year. Would expect him to be pretty cheap and a bargain. Should be no more than 250k at a max.
+1

Barlow 21

Barlow 21

Will Jed Adcock be good value next year?

roo boys!

Possibly, I will not be getting him regardless of his price, I just am not convinced but Harris is a different story....

elephants

okay....

firstly who is harris and where does he play and who for?

and

no adcock will not be worth a look far too injury prone but he could be a good unique pick?

McRooster

Quote from: Prospector_1 on June 29, 2010, 06:09:53 PM
Quote from: Barlow 21 on June 29, 2010, 06:07:38 PM

Everyone loves a good swallow. Make mine Bundy & Coke, pls.
Make mine Bundy Red & Coke, filtered through Australian redGUM around a redGUM campfire, playing my guitar singing  "I was only nineteen" by RedGUM....YTF didn't I pick GUMby? Should of seen the signs ???

Master Q

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Barlow 21 on June 29, 2010, 06:41:26 PM
who`s hallahan
Mitch Hallahan. Plays for Dandenong Stingrays and Vic Country (Captain as well). Usually in the best afield most matches (mid/half forward). Has been linked to GC as a top 5 pick ;).

Quote from: Barlow 21 on June 29, 2010, 06:55:05 PM
Will Jed Adcock be good value next year?
He can be great value as long as his body is right. But has been hurt by injuries for far too long it's hard to see him be right. But have to keep an eye on him incase he does.

Quote from: elephants on June 29, 2010, 08:46:24 PM
firstly who is harris and where does he play and who for?
Daniel Harris. Recruited to GC from the Kangaroos end of last season. Usually plays in the backline.

McRooster

There is a school of thought about Woosha, Craigy, Hardwick, Voss and to an extent Chocco playing out the season purely as an exercise to air out their trade bait.
Perhaps it's not what is coming through but what we have seen just a taste of that will be most appetising....eg  Craigy deliberately holding back Symes and Hardwick not playing Webberley (buoyed by the popularity of this years HOT term - "mature age recruit")