Montagne, Captain or Crim

Started by superstar, June 22, 2010, 01:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superstar

Is it safe to make montagne captain, how is his state of mind going to be right now.

RobotNinja

As safe as the Victoria police.

Blueboys

Depends if he gets a tag from Ding-a-ling!  ;D

Runnin Scared

Trying to determine the best choice for captain this week. Have 1003 points vs 978 points 11 players each.
My players yet to play - Goddard, Goodwin, Hunt, Kennelly, GAJ, Swan, Selwood, Chappy, ROK, Goodes, Pods.
His - Goddard, Eski, Enright, Hunt, Jarred Rivers, Trengove, McEnvoy, Chappy, Goodes, Varcoe, Rohan.
He currently has Chappy as Capt, I have Goddard. Should I change to cover him, or select a different capt?

Blueboys

You should win, cover him with chappy.  ;)

Sweenfury

Yes agree with blueboys, cover with chappy. The players that you have are a lot better than his.

LBJ

Montagna was limited to 78 by the cats in Rd 14 last year and only scored 64 SC in last year's GF. Not sure if it was Ling-related, but it is a concern... who else ya got?

Runnin Scared

Quote from: Runnin Scared on June 22, 2010, 05:09:50 PM
Trying to determine the best choice for captain this week. Have 1003 points vs 978 points 11 players each.
My players yet to play - Goddard, Goodwin, Hunt, Kennelly, GAJ, Swan, Selwood, Chappy, ROK, Goodes, Pods.
His - Goddard, Eski, Enright, Hunt, Jarred Rivers, Trengove, McEnvoy, Chappy, Goodes, Varcoe, Rohan.
He currently has Chappy as Capt, I have Goddard. Should I change to cover him, or select a different capt?
Kennelly out - doughnut, chappy out P Davis in, Who is the best choice for captain now?

Blueboys

Quote from: Runnin Scared on June 25, 2010, 05:05:56 PM
Quote from: Runnin Scared on June 22, 2010, 05:09:50 PM
Kennelly out - doughnut, chappy out P Davis in, Who is the best choice for captain now?

Pick goddard and cove him you will win with those players!  ;)