Rate my final team please!

Started by mehaff17, June 17, 2010, 11:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehaff17

Hi guys

This is my just about finished side..

Backs - Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Malceski, Waters, Carrazzo, Hargrave (Webberley, Heath)

Mids - Swan, Ablett, Montagna, Barlow, Selwood, Mitchell (Gysberts, Kayler-Thomson)

Rucks - Sandilands, Cox (Warnock, McCauley)

Forwards - Pavlich, O'Keefe, Gia, Goodes, Brown, Higgins, Pods (Rockliff, Dennis-Lane)

I have 5 trades and $159,200 in the bank.  Currently ranked 1,719

Am thinking of trading Higgins to Didak this week and leaving Brown on the pine till he returns as i think he will produce more than Higgins. Rockliff recent form has been huge for my side of late!

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

valkorum

I would hang on to the trades as you will need them come finals time.  I personally would take the donut as Higgins should be back the following round.  Rockliff can come on to replace Brown to save a second donut.

mehaff17

Yeah your right my trade situation is in a bit of trouble.I'm in a league with cash on the line and the league is ranked inside the top 200 so it's quite competitive. I'm currently 8th being 5-4

valkorum

Might be tough but I think a few people might be in your boat with Brown and Higgins out.  I am :)

But I had Chappy in the midfield who is a FWD/MID and I was able to sub him with Higgins and then use my midfield bench cover to save a donut from Higgins and my forward bench cover to save a donut from Brown.  You dont have that option.

mehaff17

Yeah unfortunately i don't :( oh well. May just have to ride this one out and Hope Higgins comes back in 1-2 not 3-4..

valkorum