is it MPP time?

Started by Holz, June 14, 2010, 11:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Im down to 6 trades and i have 150k for my last upgrade for the season i was thinking of going balla to pav but with brown down and my bench looking dead i was thinking maybee bring on someone llike heath grundy (fwd/back) for daivs so i can have some solid bench cover in the fwds and backs as he will play all season. Is this a good choice or are there other options. Im only going for ranking currently sitting at 2000 and hope to finish top 1000 by season end.

Goddard,Hodge,Enright,Carrazo, Malcheski,Shaw,Waters (Webberly, cheap FWD/Back)

Ablett,Montagna,Swan,Bartel,Selwood,Barlow(Gysberts, Shuey)

Sandi,Cox (Warnock, 77k guy)

Chapman,ROK,Brown, GIA, Franklin, Pods, Ballateyne (Playfair, P.Davis)

Prospector_1

valkorum

Prospector_1

Holz

yeah i want a forward back as i have a cheap fwd/back in my backline, P.davis was supposed to be the MPP guy but his injury has stuffed my plans. If i go something like davis to grundy i will be able to have garunteed bench cover for fwd or back for the rest of the season (no cover for late withdrawls though in the back as i will keep in fwd line as mine seem to get injured more)

HellYeah

I think Grundy does better with Kennelly in the side. Plus he is cheap now.

valkorum

Quote from: Prospector_1 on June 14, 2010, 11:42:15 PM
Quote from: valkorum on June 14, 2010, 11:39:41 PM
Quote from: Prospector_1 on June 14, 2010, 11:29:11 PM
R Henderson?

He is rated as FWD/BACK

I thought that's what was wanted ...

I was confirming what you said Pros. 

What about McFlee - surely he is cheap by now :P

Holz

In the end i took a huge risk and went webberly to stijk and playfair to pav, im pretty sure davis will be back soon so will be able to cover my back and fwd line

McRooster

Quote from: Holzman on June 18, 2010, 07:20:36 PM
In the end i took a huge risk and went webberly to stijk and playfair to pav, im pretty sure davis will be back soon so will be able to cover my back and fwd line
;D
Risk paid off.
Strijk will play again, joined that exclusive club of kicking a goal with his first kick in AFL!
Webberley will find it tough with Tigers winning and Connors firing!

Holz

im pretty happy now that waite lloks like being out for a few weeks, the only negative is i switched VC from buddy to Pav, now i need ablett to fire