R12 Progressive Scores

Started by Master Q, June 12, 2010, 09:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on June 13, 2010, 10:16:57 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 13, 2010, 09:47:24 PM
Quote from: Prospector_1 on June 13, 2010, 09:37:35 PM
BigFooty? YSCC? FFC?
The now defunct superroach site. Forum still going though so ran it through there.
yeah, do you know what's going on there? I had been on once or twice and tried again and the site's down?
Been down for a while now. Couldn't keep up this year so had to shut it down. Forum is still up and running though.

Prospector_1

Well good luck to that league too. Maybe we'll see them back next year?

roo boys!

Once I join a FF leaugue we'll smash em! ;D

Slashers

I have a guy in my league sitting on 2597 with one to come. Its a private league, so I know him (not a auto filled league). I think I know who his final player is - I won't say who it is for luck, but this player can score 100's.
Looking at what scores have been put up here, he has a real chance of the weekly - and a good chance of 2731+ (highest weekly this year).

Wish it were me  :-[

ADB34

Boys Im on 2439 With Gysberts to play.

Thought I was doing well, thought wrong.

My Mrs is on 2550 with Heath Shaw and Gysberts to play. Now it could all go down in flames and probably will and someone out there might be on 2900 or something but if they both got there average she would be beating the 2731

Justin Bieber

That's massive ADB :o. But there is always somebody better >:(.

Master Q

Quote from: Slashers on June 13, 2010, 10:55:08 PM
I have a guy in my league sitting on 2597 with one to come. Its a private league, so I know him (not a auto filled league). I think I know who his final player is - I won't say who it is for luck, but this player can score 100's.
Looking at what scores have been put up here, he has a real chance of the weekly - and a good chance of 2731+ (highest weekly this year).

Wish it were me  :-[
One Word- Wow

JSelwood14

DazBurg

i'm going alright i'm on 2268 with swan and shaw to come
didn't help this week having nic nat and skipper looks like sandi to come in for trade anyways my mrs is doing alright she's on
2352 with cloke and davis left

roo boys!

Nice scores there. GOod luck, lets hope Swanny can turn it on, for both you and me!

Maca24

2252 with pendles jamar and didak to come  ;D

Jimbob

2357 with Heath Shaw still to play. Will get a win this week. Glad i went from Mayne to Boomer and not JB...

HillHero13

2030 with swan and shaw.... +57 point laed... and he has pendles..

so pendles v shaw if shaw has a good 90-100 game ill win but if pendles has a 150 game then im in trouble..

ADB34

I predicted it well, it is going down in flames, my dreams of 1k and and the lead in the comp is over thanks to the weakest footballing family of all time. The Shaws..... and Gysberts.

reesbr

finished on 2406. new best :D

and had no back up for didak