Main Menu

Profiling The Front Bar regulars

Started by korza, June 11, 2010, 04:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

m0nty

Oh MissPies, if only I was not such a gentleman, the profile I would do of you... :P

roo boys!

korza

The Chrisuzz file   ( drumrolls )

Height: 5'10
Weight: 72kg

Short curly hair, brown eyes, and is self employed as a hot dog stall vendor. George is of Greek decent and owns his own home living next door to his parents. Happily married to Maria, with a 3yr old boy named Stavros.

korza

The Dimsim file

Height: 5'9
Weight: 62kg

Short black hair, black eyes, Dimsim recently arrived from Vietnam, and speaks limited English, has fallen in love with our great game,and still trying to learn the rules. Single, still lives at home with his parents,if your looking for a good feed the Dimsim household is the place to be.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: m0nty on June 17, 2010, 02:39:40 AM
Oh MissPies, if only I was not such a gentleman, the profile I would do of you... :P
Would love to see that m0nty ;D ;D.

Hot Dog stall vendor ;D. Next door to his parents ;D. Classic ;D. Isn't it chrisuzz not chiruzz?

korza

The Reesbr file

Weight: 71kg

Light brown hair, with blue eyes. Works in the hospitaltiy industry, maybe as a kitchen hand, or a waiter. Has a yummy mummy as a girlfreind. Do not trust him with your missus.

reesbr

Quote from: korza on June 18, 2010, 10:01:12 AM
The Reesbr file

Weight: 71kg

Light brown hair, with blue eyes. Works in the hospitaltiy industry, maybe as a kitchen hand, or a waiter. Has a yummy mummy as a girlfreind. Do not trust him with your missus.

haha lol yeah thats me ;)

korza

The MissPies file

Height: 5'7
Weight: 58kg  :)

Curly light brown hair, brown eyes, and has a tattoo of a magpie on her neck. Martha is a single mother of 2 kids, and has a casual job working in a hospital as a nurse. The only female regular in The Front Bar.

PS: This thread will be dead, after profiling Monty and i, on saturday.

chrisuzz

Quote from: korza on June 17, 2010, 08:22:26 AM
The Chrisuzz file   ( drumrolls )

Short curly hair, brown eyes, and is self employed as a hot dog stall vendor. George is of Greek decent and owns his own home living next door to his parents. Happily married to Maria, with a 3yr old boy named Stavros.
HAHAHAHA nothing like me thought would've got my name right unless your takin the piss ???
not sur how tall i am but im bout 175cm im 15 almost 16 i think i way round 60kg

valkorum

Justin Bieber

Quote from: korza on June 18, 2010, 10:11:12 AM
:'( :'( :'(. Great job though korza. Loved the profiles ;D.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 18, 2010, 04:18:22 PM
Quote from: korza on June 18, 2010, 10:11:12 AM
:'( :'( :'(. Great job though korza. Loved the profiles ;D.
Thanks for the Memories

roo boys!

Quote from: korza on June 17, 2010, 08:22:26 AM
The Chrisuzz file   ( drumrolls )

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

korza

The Korza file

Height: 5'11
Weight: 70kg

Short black hair, light brown eyes, slim build, of Turkish origin.Married with 2 kids 12 yr old boy,8 yr old daughter. I am a dead ringer for Adrien Brodie.
I f ihave insulted anyone with these profiles i do apologise. Looking forward to reading all the threads.

Ps: I would of put a picture up, but for the life of me could not work out how to.