Main Menu

DT Suicide

Started by Bluke, June 10, 2010, 12:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluke

Going to Europe for six weaks with the lady..

Is this dreamteam suicide?? hahaha

A mate in my league is already over there and his scores have dropped off.

Is it worth consolidating my position this week by doing a couple of conservative trades to sure up my bench?

Do you think its worth doing a sideways trade Warnock -> Skipper to strengthen my ruck stocks. Or should I wait out Warnock, see if he picks up another game?

benjy251090

depends how many trades you have left, if you have plenty and will be left with more trades than you will be able to use when you come back you may as well

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Bluke on June 10, 2010, 12:10:49 PM
Going to Europe for six weaks with the lady..

Is this dreamteam suicide?? hahaha

A mate in my league is already over there and his scores have dropped off.

Is it worth consolidating my position this week by doing a couple of conservative trades to sure up my bench?

Do you think its worth doing a sideways trade Warnock -> Skipper to strengthen my ruck stocks. Or should I wait out Warnock, see if he picks up another game?
how come u cant log on overseas? no laptop?

Slap

your going to freaking europe.  Enjoy yourself.

As for your DT, You could probably afford 15minutes each week in an internet cafe to do some trades.  That 15 minutes could keep you afloat, maybe.

Bluke

hahah you can count on it.. the enjoyment part..

7 trades remaining

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Bluke on June 10, 2010, 12:44:30 PM
hahah you can count on it.. the enjoyment part..

7 trades remaining
nah leave'em u will be able to make all ur moves when back

S_Coach99

Could be a good thing, stop you from trading hahaha. Yeah I'm sure they have internet in Europe.

Slap

also, dont get in skipper.  I'd make sure you get gysberts at the least, when you get back in 6 week, he would have eanrt you some dollars at a very nice interest rate.  food for thought.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Slap on June 10, 2010, 12:41:17 PM
Hope you enjoy it :D.

Probably just see if you can sneak into a internet cafe for a little bit each week just to check up on the team.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 10, 2010, 04:42:07 PM
Quote from: Slap on June 10, 2010, 12:41:17 PM
Hope you enjoy it :D.

Probably just see if you can sneak into a internet cafe for a little bit each week just to check up on the team.
+1

:)

stevemac

My mate went to Canada for work for 6 months in Round 14 last year

He went from top of the league and ended up fourth.

It's probably best to cancel your flights, sometimes life's just about priorities.

nas

Got a spare putor or do what i did & relied on WiFi in Hawaii (hotel)when we were there via the ol IPod touch or a PDA etc etc.

Master Q

Quote from: naste on June 17, 2010, 05:59:11 PM
Got a spare putor or do what i did & relied on WiFi in Hawaii (hotel)when we were there via the ol IPod touch or a PDA etc etc.
;D ;) Ha!

elephants

i hope you kept warnock should get a gig with special K going down

McRooster

You get 20 trades each season, 1 lady.
DT will be here next year, will she?

Enjoy.

Just be careful if you are looking for an internet cafe in Amsterdam, they have some kooky ones!