Main Menu

Who is my friend on fanfooty...

Started by HillHero13, June 09, 2010, 09:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

now i want everyone to be honest because I have feeling that Q doesn't like me very much... I mean Alex v That guy called HillHero13... I won't do anything bad I just want to know... Q if you do 'like' me I'm sorry for saying this but the way you talk to me I just get that feeling you don't

korza

Thats ok HillHero i'll be your friend

Justin Bieber

Master Q

Quote from: HillHero13 on June 09, 2010, 09:58:45 PM
now i want everyone to be honest because I have feeling that Q doesn't like me very much... I mean Alex v That guy called HillHero13... I won't do anything bad I just want to know... Q if you do 'like' me I'm sorry for saying this but the way you talk to me I just get that feeling you don't
HH just some Fun. Just remember that what is in the FB stays in the FB. Just having a little laugh that's all. Didn't mean to put it across in the wrong way.

We Cool?

Alex7089

HillHero13

HillHero13

Alex7089

HillHero13

oh wait no... u banned me from the threadoff coz of totally different things...

naa we cool mate

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on June 10, 2010, 05:31:24 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 10, 2010, 04:22:56 PM
I'm everybody's friend :D.
except for toodledock.  >:(
Never met gim before in Chat ;D. Can't hold imagined grudges :P.

Master Q

Quote from: HillHero13 on June 10, 2010, 05:32:23 PM
yeah we cool
To make sure I'm clear I changed the name of the thread.

Also, I didn't get to connect with toodle, so I guess I'm friends with Everyone! Maybe Except m0tny :P

roo boys!

I hate you with a passion!

Haha trolling :o nah lol, even though you stole my avatar idea, I still like you Hilly.

HillHero13

ha cheers roo....

oh I didnt exactly copy it it was just a good idea I thought I might do something similar