Main Menu

trde opt

Started by Keelys Blues, June 09, 2010, 08:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelys Blues

what do you think about trading Howlett for Gys this week?

Master Q

This is the Front Bar.

roo boys!

why is this in the Front Bar? should be in DT/SC Players and Trades but ill answer  anyway.

i dont think Howlett has peaked in price yet, i will be keeping him for another  couple of weeks, who else do you have in your mids? this may help on who has peaked:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/rollercoaster-supercoach.php

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/rollercoaster-dreamteam.php

Keelys Blues

Sorry about being in the front bar first time user.
Ablett,Swan,Chapman,Bartel,Barlow,Trengove with Howlett and Armstrong on the bench

Master Q

roo boys!

Quote from: Keelys Blues on June 09, 2010, 09:03:36 PM
Ablett,Swan,Chapman,Bartel,Barlow,Trengove with Howlett and Armstrong on the bench
check on those rollercoaster links I posted for who has topped out in those mids, by just looking at them I would say Trengove has stopped rising and will get you lots of $$$ for future upgrades.

As I said for Howlett, Armstrong hasn't peaked yet so I would keep him, he is a solid 7th/8th mid.

Perhaps I you don't want to trade trengove, then do you have any MPP(Multi-position players) in you forward line that you could switch with Chapman and trade them for Gysberts?
eg Ziebell, Goodes etc

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Keelys Blues on June 09, 2010, 09:03:36 PM
Anybody is welcome here :D. Welcome to the DARK SIDE of Fanfooty 8).

Howlett to Gysbert could be good. As long as Gysbert can keep scoring well and keep his spot in the team. He shouldn't be dropped in the form he is in.

McRooster

Never ask a girl to leave a bar gentlemen, unless you're leaving with her!

roo boys!

Yeah  I blame Q, he provided a link to the forum home page .

Keelys Blues

only Higgins and Chapman

roo boys!

Ahh ok would'nt want to downgrade higgins, I would still say probs Trengove, are you happy with a three rookie midfield?

Justin Bieber

Downgrade Higgins??? Mad Man :o. Especially having a 3 rookie mid this late in the year.

Could do the howlett ( bad job sercurity) trade but look the upgrade Trengove in the coming weeks.

Keelys Blues

yes,I think Armstrong will keep Playing With Edwards Gone and Bock Inj but not sure about Howlett

Justin Bieber

Then could probably save some cash for the Trengove upgrade soon? Wow, i sound like a broken record :P.

Gysbert should have good J.S after those 2 stunning games but who knows ::).

Keelys Blues

I missed the boat last week was going too do Howlett 2 Gysberts and Trengove 2 Montagna would of left me with 5 trades and $2,500 but with Montagna's 146 and Trengove's 68 I'm now about $4,000 Short