Ok - But will need to do 1 trade
3 (14.3%)
Crap - 2 trades this week
4 (19%)
Will have to cop donuts this week
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Blueboys

I would say this week has been the worst for injuries and we havn't even seen the playing list which I am sure will shock us! lol  :o

So how is every 1 going this week, are we trading or do we have cover  ???

I have cover this week, had a plan to keep good bench players so I can wait on goose and higgins. Even cover for pods if his out too!  ::)

So what will you do this week  ???  :'( lol

Torress

gday blueboys!
m8 i've got kennelly out, and goose out down back.
- with web and silvagni to play (if named)

mids i currently have howlett as my M6, with shuey and jkt
was planning to trade here anyway but if i can ride howlett to split round i will
- gysberts trade??? prob not for howlett as i want to upgrade rather than downgrade him.
my forwards are settled atm, don't have pods and buddy back puts gumby back on my bench!!
more or less wait to see who is named - go from there but i might just take a doughnut but only one this week, i really want to ride the wave til split round then assess

Bak2Form

I got kenelly and hargrave on the bench injured, mids and bench all playing, hille went dwn but got tippett as bak up, if pods is out then i gotta hope that ports d.stewart plays or i cop a 0

Jimbob

With Maguire out i got J.Trengrove in the back line to cover. Pods looks like he will play so Higgins out Rockliff in. Hille can be covered by Rys stanley if he plays again this week so at least i dont get a ZERO.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Blueboys on June 09, 2010, 11:06:58 AM
I have cover this week, had a plan to keep good bench players so I can wait on goose and higgins. Even cover for pods if his out too!  ::)
Have Webbs and Nason down back for cover on Goose.
Martin incase barlow pulls another fast one ::).
Trengove because of Hmac >:(.
Playfair and Gumby for Higgins and maybe Pods.

Only benchies not playing for me are Prato and Schuey.

Alot of people will be hit hard with a few rookie downgrades getting dropped past weeks.

Jimbob

Quote from: Jimbob on June 09, 2010, 01:51:16 PM
With Maguire out i got J.Trengrove in the back line to cover. Pods looks like he will play so Higgins out Rockliff in. Hille can be covered by Rys stanley if he plays again this week so at least i dont get a ZERO.

And just to make make matters worse it looks like Mayne might be out with an ankle injury.

Samm79

I am shot down back with Kennelly, Goose and Hargraves, hopefully Hargraves gets up this week... I cannot afford him to do the 'one more week' think that Sam Mitchell pulled.....

HillHero13

I have no cover for higgins bit have webberly for maguire