Main Menu

1993 Qualifying final - Bombers v Carlton

Started by Prospector_1, June 09, 2010, 02:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector_1

Ok, so everyone else is abed. I have a cold, and the sudafed is keeping me awake. This one is a beauty though - go Bombers!

Justin Bieber

And I had to go to sleep early :'(.

Hope you get better Pros :).

Master Q

Get Better Prossy? Looking For Some Gold ;D

korza

I hear you Prospector, i've been on the pills for the last 5 days.

HillHero13

how bout the 93 prelim final bombers v crows

McRooster

Quote from: HillHero13 on June 09, 2010, 06:03:05 PM
Thanks for reminding me HH, now I'm gonna be the one awake at night with the nightmare of being 7 goals up at half time and losing. Graham "Flowering" Cornes thinking for team structure it would be a good idea to keep Hodges on the pine!!!

HillHero13

Alex7089

Quote from: McRooster on June 09, 2010, 06:21:35 PM
Quote from: HillHero13 on June 09, 2010, 06:03:05 PM
Thanks for reminding me HH, now I'm gonna be the one awake at night with the nightmare of being 7 goals up at half time and losing. Graham "Flowering" Cornes thinking for team structure it would be a good idea to keep Hodges on the pine!!!
I have all Essendons finals matches form '93 on dvd (available for purchase at the essendon store)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HillHero13

well i have the ANZAC Day game of 2009 on DVD.. plus the Ess v Hawks Rd 22 clash and stkilda one from last year... my dad has all grand final dvd's and all 93 finals ones!!!

beat that

Justin Bieber

Might tune on the T.V if I'm ever awake that late ;D. Only have the Dons premiership in 2000 but its on video :'(.

roo boys!

wish i wasnt so young and clueless when North actually won stuff...

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on June 09, 2010, 08:49:26 PM
96, 99?

roo boys!

Yeah s'pose though I am a lot younger than you and don't really remember that very clearly. I do remember but I ddnt video it or anything.

Justin Bieber

I can't remember anything really before 2005?

Followed footy for a long time. Started with the Dogs, then changed to the Dons but Dogs a close second ever since.

stevemac

Quote from: roo boys! on June 09, 2010, 08:49:26 PM

I'll paraphrase north in the 90s-early 00s for you
won a lot of games with all the players up one end of the ground, bald full back went red when angry, very formidable mainly because of tall guy with bad hair and number 18 on back, rooted best mates wife
the end.