Main Menu

Most Hated Team (Excluded Pies)

Started by Master Q, June 08, 2010, 05:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: Cruiseon on June 10, 2010, 05:40:58 PM
People hated Collingwood a 100 years before Eddie. Don't forget we were/are very very successful and that is a breedng ground for contempt.

The traditional rivals of Carlton (silver spoon, white collar, full of fraud ;)) verses a working class, honest bunch of lovely blokes.

Does that explain it Dimsim?
Opinion Mate. Please Get That In Your Head. At this point in time, 95% of things you say are rubbish/hatred/opinion.

korza

I hate the under 12 Essendon Royals soccer team, cheats always play over aged kids. >:( >:( >:(

tom_legend

collingwood's crowd are a bunch of drunk and dirty supporters.

roo boys!

Quote from: tom_legend on June 10, 2010, 07:43:29 PM
couldn't have said it better myself!

Cruiseon

Chill out MasterQ, surely I'm allowed an opinion. That fact that I have some hatred (in a nice kind of way) towards Carlton shouldn't mean you take it personally.

Fletch74

Quote from: roo boys! on June 10, 2010, 09:29:30 PM
Quote from: tom_legend on June 10, 2010, 07:43:29 PM
couldn't have said it better myself!
with no teeth  ;D

Dimsim

Quote from: Cruiseon on June 10, 2010, 05:40:58 PM
People hated Collingwood a 100 years before Eddie. Don't forget we were/are very very successful and that is a breedng ground for contempt.

The traditional rivals of Carlton (silver spoon, white collar, full of fraud ;)) verses a working class, honest bunch of lovely blokes.

Does that explain it Dimsim?

Tall poppie Syndrome I guess!

roo boys!

Master Q

Quote from: Cruiseon on June 10, 2010, 10:41:20 PM

Chill out MasterQ, surely I'm allowed an opinion. That fact that I have some hatred (in a nice kind of way) towards Carlton shouldn't mean you take it personally.
Yes I Understand but often you speak as they are "Facts"