Main Menu

Most Hated Team (Excluded Pies)

Started by Master Q, June 08, 2010, 05:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Obviously, everyone's most hated team is Coooolingwood, so I thought you can't say them.

My (2nd) Most Hated Team: St.Kilda

Alex7089

Collingwood isn't my most hated tam, they are 9th. My least favourite team is GC! They haven't come in yet and I hate them already.

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on June 08, 2010, 05:35:03 PM
Collingwood isn't my most hated tam, they are 9th. My least favourite team is GC! They haven't come in yet and I hate them already.
Ok, teams that are in atm...

Big Lance

Essendon easily, more than collywobbles.

Master Q

Quote from: Big Lance on June 08, 2010, 05:43:57 PM
Essendon easily, more than collywobbles.
Ah Yes. A Hawthorn Supporter.

McRooster

The Power. At least though it does give us Crow supporters 14 other teams to go for ie. whoever is playing the PAPs!

nas

Quote from: McRooster on June 08, 2010, 05:51:37 PM
The Power. At least though it does give us Crow supporters 14 other teams to go for ie. whoever is playing the PAPs!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Being a Cow supporter I wonder why you picked POWER?   :o :o :o

Honestly to use a quote on here I don't give a "Woot Woot"!!!  :-X

Alex7089

I don't hate PA, I feel sorry for them, what it must feel like to barrack for a team that doesn't care, or to use a quote, doesn't give a woot woot. :P

Big Lance

Quote from: Alex7089 on June 08, 2010, 06:14:46 PM
I don't hate PA, I feel sorry for them,

ohh the burn, i lolled, thats even worse

McRooster

Quote from: naste on June 08, 2010, 06:11:36 PM

Primarily jealousy I suppose. A long and proud history of 140 years, some 35 premeirships (including 2004) does bring out the GREEN eyed monster in alot of us Chardonnay sippers.
Plus the fact the supporters at Alberton used to throw cups of pi$$ on me and my mates in the NAFC Cheersquad in the 80's.
Also for me the 90 GF where we only kicked ONE goal v Port still burns me >:(

nas

Quote from: McRooster on June 08, 2010, 07:00:30 PM
Quote from: naste on June 08, 2010, 06:11:36 PM

Primarily jealousy I suppose. A long and proud history of 140 years, some 35 premeirships (including 2004) does bring out the GREEN eyed monster in alot of us Chardonnay sippers.
Plus the fact the supporters at Alberton used to throw cups of pi$$ on me and my mates in the NAFC Cheersquad in the 80's.
Also for me the 90 GF where we only kicked ONE goal v Port still burns me >:(

Poor ol Trigger copped a lot of flak over that letting his opponent score the only game & then he went & joined the Cows. Enjoyed the game tho.

reesbr

I hate Essendon, Brisbane and St Kilda

Justin Bieber

Hawks by a mile for me >:(. Few nice blokes there but still >:(.
Then Collingwood followed by the rest of the league :P.

Only exceptions are Dogs and Freo :).

bunyip

We live in an enlightened age so I don't discriminate, I hate all teams equally.

HillHero13

Portcoz of Brogan and Carlton are even for me and collingwood areobviously first... if you don't follow gem there the Keats liked team in the comp