Main Menu

Most Hated Team (Excluded Pies)

Started by Master Q, June 08, 2010, 05:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Port by far  although the do get North off the bottom for match attendences.

tom_legend

valkorum

In order

Collingwood
Port Adelaide (although I like Chocco)
Carlton

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bunyip on June 08, 2010, 10:32:26 PM
We live in an enlightened age so I don't discriminate, I hate all teams equally.
GC might edge infront if Ablett moves there ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: valkorum on June 09, 2010, 10:50:39 AM
In order

Collingwood
Port Adelaide (although I like Chocco)
Carlton
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
HOW ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
WHY ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

tom_legend

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

Choco is fine. But Laidley >:( >:( >:(

valkorum

I used to despise Chocco but through adversity I grew to like him.  I like the fact that he took a serious paycut to continue to coach while helping them out financially.  I would hate him as the coach of my beloved Dockers though.

Cruiseon

The only two teams I hate are Man United & Carlton.

I dislike Adelaide & to a lessor extent West Coast as they believe they have all this history when really they came together from nothing not that long ago. It will be interesting to see how they both go now that they are struggling, that is when true history and culture develop.

At least Port & Freo have some genuine background (even if getting East & South together was a stretch). 

Fletch74

I hate the Pies of course... but I also despise Carlton. I look fwd to the day where the Bombers reach 17 flags, and leave the Blues on 16 :)

Dimsim

is it really Collingwood we all hate most, or is it Eddy that makes us hate Collingwood?

If not, I would be interested as to why people dislike Collingwood?

I'm sorry Collingwood supporters, I'm not taking a dig at you, I am just curious as to people reasoning?

Fletch74

IMO it's the fact that they get all the publicity, favouritism, rules made for them (Don't have to change their jumpers, etc, everyone else has to have an alternative strip, but not the Pies) Also, rumours are that Channel 9 are considering bidding for one game a week, every game that involves Collingwood.

I'm a Bomber, and I know we get a fair bit from the AFL and TV rights, but I feel sorry for the Kangas, Demons, Dogs, etc who don't get their just deserve.

So what if Collingwood has the most supporters...!!

Master Q

Quote from: Fletch74 on June 10, 2010, 04:36:01 PM
Also, rumours are that Channel 9 are considering bidding for one game a week, every game that involves Collingwood.

Maguire ---- Very High In The 9 Network Chain. Host of Main Game Show.

Maguire --- Yeh, he runs those odd pies.

Cruiseon

People hated Collingwood a 100 years before Eddie. Don't forget we were/are very very successful and that is a breedng ground for contempt.

The traditional rivals of Carlton (silver spoon, white collar, full of fraud ;)) verses a working class, honest bunch of lovely blokes.

Does that explain it Dimsim?