Can I really wait 1 more game!

Started by Master Q, June 07, 2010, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

I love Sandi. I want Sandi. I need Sandi.

I've got 50k in my pocket, and I'm hopping that Sandi doesn't get more then 117 so that I can afford Hmac to Sandi. He's playing St.Kilda but do I take the risk of getting him next week? However Hmac's BE is 107! And he's playing my Blues, so I have some mixed views. So do I pull a double trade this week, leaving me with 8 trades?

Can I really wait 1 more game!?

chatters24

It could potentially cost you more to do it next week than what it does for this week so I say do it this week. Plus you also get the extra point's that Sandi scores over Hmac this week (assuming that he does outscore Hmac this week).

DOUBLE TRADE... YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!

plugz19

i think wait for do it
do it now because sandi has had an average run, and hmac wont score well against kreuzer & jacobs
and btw how do you know their b/e's already??

Master Q

Quote from: chatters24 on June 07, 2010, 04:46:40 PM
It could potentially cost you more to do it next week than what it does for this week so I say do it this week. Plus you also get the extra point's that Sandi scores over Hmac this week (assuming that he does outscore Hmac this week).

DOUBLE TRADE... YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!
I guess, but what are the chances he scores 117 against Saints?\

@plugz: FanFooty ???

plugz19

sandi may score 117 against the saints
he should dominate the ruck
graham scored relatively well against the saints this week so its achievable
and so its thr last column thats says round 11 b/e yes??

Master Q

Quote from: plugz19 on June 07, 2010, 04:57:42 PM
sandi may score 117 against the saints
he should dominate the ruck
graham scored relatively well against the saints this week so its achievable
and so its thr last column thats says round 11 b/e yes??
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/profile.php?firstname=Aaron&surname=Sandilands

Master Q

Master Q

Justin Bieber

Depends on how much you want the Big Sandi 8).

Feel as though Hmac can have a blinder (doubtful with Goldy there now >:(), would wait. But Sandi could really dominate against the saints rucks.....

If you have 10 trades, could downgrade but make sure you get more cash for another upgrade later on (save a trade then).

thornz23

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 07, 2010, 05:24:29 PM
Depends on how much you want the Big Sandi 8).

Feel as though Hmac can have a blinder (doubtful with Goldy there now >:(), would wait. But Sandi could really dominate against the saints rucks.....

If you have 10 trades, could downgrade but make sure you get more cash for another upgrade later on (save a trade then).
+1 if u can save a little cash after this double it would definately b worth while.  Get rid of ure fattest cow :D

Master Q