Trade Dilemma

Started by kiss01, June 07, 2010, 02:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiss01

I have two trades left and prior to this round i was going to get rid of howlett for gysberts and then upgrade bastinac to chapman, allowing me to have cover for every position as chapman plays forward aswell....

however, with hilles injury i am unsure whether or not to do this final trade....

my other option instead of getting a donut for 2 rounds is trading howlett to b.harvey instead of chapman and then trading hille to cox.....

what trade do i do???

jvalles

Wait, are you saying that you have used 18 trades and have 2 left that you are planning on using this week?  If so, don't even think about using those trades unless you want to fall swiftly from your league rankings before finals.

kiss01

yeh ive used 18 unfortunately....had bad luck with injury and now just want to get my team all finished and hope that real bad injuries don't occur (exept for the ruck, i have warnock and lobbe on bench)....

i have got cover in every position tho so that is the upside.....im just not too sure wat to do with these final trades

elxam

you may want to keep hille for at least one more week and then re-assess.

if there's any chance he recovers quickly, say in 2-3 weeks, I think you should keep him and cop a few donuts for a while.