Who's on your Blacklist

Started by chatters24, June 07, 2010, 10:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

rioli , gia and shaw are all facing one year bans from my team and shaw possibly a two :P

Spite

GOODES!
Grimes, heath shaw, duffield, pretty much my whole backline...

brodman_18

will never pick danger ziebell or tippet again

Crustynuts

Never had Ablett.  In the past have been burned by McPhee and Kozzi(dumb to have them in itself) Fev and H Shaw.  Next year will be Gia and Mitchell and of coarse Ablett as he wont get the link ups he gets at the Cats.

elephants

yep ablett, mitchell, rioli, sahw, gia

shall i continue?

Red Dirtie

HIGGINS the soft prick!

Heath Shaw - Brought him in the week before  him and Didak went out on a bender and smashed into parked car!

Stephen Milne- for being a little arrogant/ rapist nightmare!

Jonathon Browne - has burnt me every year, and i always say im not going to bring him in and i do!

chatters24

I'm surprised that Gray hasn't got a mention yet.... does the love still continue??

elxam

said no to Buddy last year but still picked him up.

has different issues this year and scoring ok when playing, but in terms of total games played he has to be close to be added on the blacklist as well.

elxam

Quote from: chatters24 on June 07, 2010, 03:27:21 PM
I'm surprised that Gray hasn't got a mention yet.... does the love still continue??

along with tippett I guess most people had traded them out several rounds before

RiOtChEsS

as inconsistent(week to week) as shaw is he has averaged in the 80's his whole career, which in a way makes him consistent, il be scooping him up as 7th or 8th back for under 300k

elxam

i can almost swap him for hunt in one swoop but with some trades left I'll wait for the right dude to come along

chatters24

Hargrave and Bock are in very good contention to join my blacklist as well!

LF

i never get ablett because the 2 times i have traded him in he got injured the following week.chapman for injuries also.will never grab gia rioli or heater again.

Justin Bieber

Cicjose

quote author=brodman_18 link=topic=17525.msg134219#msg134219 date=1275884744]
will never pick danger ziebell or tippet again
[/quote]