Who's on your Blacklist

Started by chatters24, June 07, 2010, 10:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatters24

Watching Gia's games yesterday it made me think about who you refuse to pick in your dream team due to being burnt by someone in the past. One person who I refuse to have on my dream team is Heath Shaw due to his massive inconsistencies. Another person who I refuse to pick up is Paul Chapman due to having very dodgy hamstrings around the critical time of the year.

Which player's do you have (or will add) on your blacklist from your team???

Griffo1982

Gia is def on my blacklist now because he just caused me to get knocked out of Eliminator. Bye bye car

Stirling

port and richmond players never buy unles rookies

RiOtChEsS

+1 on chappy but he is kicking my a$$ 4 not getting him so far

chatters24

Quote from: Marcz on June 07, 2010, 12:36:23 PM

Don't worry, he'll replace the faith when he does a hammy in rd 18 just when everyone is playing with their last few trades and forced to cop a 0.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: chatters24 on June 07, 2010, 01:02:05 PM
Quote from: Marcz on June 07, 2010, 12:36:23 PM

Don't worry, he'll replace the faith when he does a hammy in rd 18 just when everyone is playing with their last few trades and forced to cop a 0.
haha i hope so he hasnt played all 22 games since 2006, strangely enough its been exactly 17 games a year since 2006, i wonder is it really a hammy or a game management type thing

tom_legend

brodman_18

I'm pretty new to this but after this year I will defs not be getting Gia or Shaw again. Watching Gia tag Shaw out of the game last night was infuriating.

chatters24

Another one who would be on most peoples list I think would have to be Petrenko!

Fletch74

Quote from: brodman_18 on June 07, 2010, 01:20:21 PM
I'm pretty new to this but after this year I will defs not be getting Gia or Shaw again. Watching Gia tag Shaw out of the game last night was infuriating.
+1

Encoñado

Rioli, Heater and Grimes. If I had my time again, I would have trade one of the latter two chumps out for Goddard instead of Waters.

GinoGod

Banner.. showertest pick up ever

chatters24

Quote from: Encoñado on June 07, 2010, 01:29:41 PM
Rioli, Heater and Grimes. If I had my time again, I would have trade one of the latter two chumps out for Goddard instead of Waters.

That hurts! Particularly this week with Waters massive score!

brodman_18

LOL at people who traded out Waters.....
I didn't get him this year but will defs never pick up relton ; )

jvalles

Prob Ablett and Chappy for me, just coz they are so pricey and value can be found elsewhere without sacrificing other positions.

What about players that you can't help picking year in year out?  I have quite a few Hodge, Mitchell, Bartel, Hille, Harvey & Hmac.